Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Lol at jim montgomery defending hit and saying he teaches his guys to play it that way? What is wrong with saying i teach my guys to play it that way but to target below neck? He's a moron if he truly sees no problem with the hit.
    Providence Journal game article.

Denver coach Jim Montgomery was disappointed with the call.

“I guess you are supposed to back off and let them come attack you instead of angling the puck like I have taught them. Joey LaLeggia did everything that I asked of him on that play and unfortunately it was head contact. I thought it was a great hockey play,’’ he said.

Comment

Montgomery is a clown.

He proved that year in Worcester

Comment

• Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
        Ha so much Miami hatred.

Note to self, don't make anymore jokes.
        Hatred?

Why would MU be hated?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Hatred?

Why would MU be hated?
          Their fans come to mind, at least on uscho
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Hatred?

Why would MU be hated?
            Because they are a dynasty. People always hate sports dynasties.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Ooohhhhhhhhhhh
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Don't you have to actually win something first?
                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                  Don't you have to actually win something first?
                  No, don't be ridiculous.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Their fans come to mind, at least on uscho
                    Occam's razor in action.

Worst fanbase I have ever encountered as a visiting fan. Nowhere else but Oxford have I ever heard "F--- Jesus." Real classy fans there. That and far too many of them (here and in real life) act like they have the history and traditions of BC, Michigan, Minnesota and North Dakota combined, when in reality they have about an equivalent amount of history to Notre Dame, as far as hockey goes.

They do have a very nice looking campus though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      Occam's razor in action.

Worst fanbase I have ever encountered as a visiting fan. Nowhere else but Oxford have I ever heard "F--- Jesus." Real classy fans there. That and far too many of them (here and in real life) act like they have the history and traditions of BC, Michigan, Minnesota and North Dakota combined, when in reality they have about an equivalent amount of history to Notre Dame, as far as hockey goes.

They do have a very nice looking campus though.
                      Guess you never been to UMass...lots of vulgar chants by the 20 people that go to games there
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Occam's razor in action.

Worst fanbase I have ever encountered as a visiting fan. Nowhere else but Oxford have I ever heard "F--- Jesus." Real classy fans there.
                        Well no wonder they lost to a Catholic school on Palm Sunday weekend.
                        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

The dynasty was on fire this weekend

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...r-catches-fire

Comment

Working...
                          X