Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2014-2015: Part II

Originally posted by TchrBill View Post
    Didn't I just read that he is suing his former team for nonpayment or was that another 'Gate player?!
    Many players from the KHL didn’t receive money owed them so maybe he is. Talking with a family member of Nicky Bailen last year I asked him about Nicky’s pay situation. He told me players from Dynamo Riga were payed after each game which was the exception to most Teams in the KHL. Most Teams are/were owned by Russian Oil Co. in the KHL.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by TchrBill View Post
      Didn't I just read that he is suing his former team for nonpayment or was that another 'Gate player?!
      You did.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...medium=twitter

Comment

Goulakos playing in Buffalo Sabres prospect challenge tonight and Monday. Looking forward to seeing him in action Monday night against Bruins prospects!

Comment

ColSkate65 had mentioned Dauda recently and I just saw a note on the Voy site he's not on the roster. What gives, he go elsewhere, stay in juniors or go abroad?
          Last edited by Oldtimer; 09-15-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer View Post
            ColSkate65 had mentioned Dauda recently and I just saw a note on the Voy site he's not on the roster. What gives, he go elsewhere, stay in juniors or go abroad?
            All I know is he is listed in the August newsletter to Silver Puck members as being one of the five incoming recruits. I see he is still listed on Heisnberg's roster.
            COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

He's not listed on the Go Colgate Raiders website roster. We're jinxed, four recruits ! We have twelve forwards and seven defensemen which three are frosh. Nineteen total skaters and three goalies.

Cornell has twenty nine listed on roster and eleven are 6-3 or taller. Fifteen 6-2 or taller.
              Last edited by sshablak; 09-16-2015, 02:23 PM.
              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Dauda not skating on this year's roster due to health. We need a break here.

Comment

Originally posted by College_Hockey_Fan View Post
                  Dauda not skating on this year's roster due to health. We need a break here.
                  http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/ecac...health-reasons
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

The Colgate hockey tweet is a little more illuminating, sounds like he's recovering from an injury. Maybe will enroll second semester? https://twitter.com/Colgate_Hockey

Comment

According to the Voy forum we have a replacement player for Dauda - forget his name, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
                        According to the Voy forum we have a replacement player for Dauda - forget his name, sorry.
                        Cameron Radziwon, Kanata (CCHL) - 14 pts in 57 games last year (according to poster on Voy Forum)

Comment

And the roster on the website

Comment

2 weeks to the day that 'gate and mercyhurt start the 2015-16 season!
                            Last edited by red133883; 09-19-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by red133883 View Post
                              2 weeks to the day that 'gate and mercyhurt start the 2015-16 season!
                              After witnessing the debacle at the Kerrdome today I'm looking to the hockey season for some relief from all this losing

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X