Re: BU 2014-15 season threat III - Jasmine gets to see us 4 more times

Originally posted by Flatlander14 View Post
    Dollar.
    Foot.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
      Glad I wasn't the only one... Scorching hot take there. All it needed was a mike drop.
      It was sarcasm, why you do dis to me?
      Go Terriers Go! BTW, I'm just another guy hiding behind a keyboard.

Comment

BU's Jack Eichel Named Hobey Baker Award Finalist
        Last edited by chickod; 03-20-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think mwade's going to be getting a whole lot of donations from the BU crowd much longer:

https://***********/HockeyPhotos/sta...76676475990016
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
            Yeah, I don't think mwade's going to be getting a whole lot of donations from the BU crowd much longer:

https://***********/HockeyPhotos/sta...76676475990016
            Can someone translate this tweet for me? I didn't understand a word of it.
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Poking fun at BU's video promoting MPP for the Kazmaier Award ("Pou for Patty"
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5TP_eCgyzM
              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

As Rogie said, took BU's Pou[lin] for Patty campaign and six-year-old-ized it. Coming from a media member, incredibly unprofessional.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Coming from a media member, incredibly unprofessional.
                  Have you *met* many members of the media?

Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

As Rogie said, took BU's Pou[lin] for Patty campaign and six-year-old-ized it. Coming from a media member, incredibly unprofessional.
                    Not surprised. I've seen her act on these here boards.
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Is that outside of modern standard media practices? This is the city that just went through deflategate right? For me it's just refreshing to see a vulgar joke not involving balls.

Comment

Drive safely everyone! I'm on my way! Finally!! GO TERRIERS!!!!

Comment

And in case you didn't get the reference, the Can't Miss Kid's Can't Miss Kid is Alex Carpenter. We will have our own Can't Miss Kid's Can't Miss Kid next season with Bobo.
                          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Not according to her. She said there's something wrong with him because he's coming to BU.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Not according to her. She said there's something wrong with him because he's coming to BU.
                              Nothing like journalistic integrity
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Plus, she's using her "work" account. Have a business one to share the work and then her own personal one for that kind of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X