X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2014-15 season threat III - Jasmine gets to see us 4 more times

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    she knows now what the final may look like
    Well, yeah. Denver, then Miami? Why not just give BC a double-bye!
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

2 pm friday in manch instead of prov...that kinda sucks timing wise. i think when yale won the title they snuck in the back door and beat heavy favorite minny in the first game of the tournament

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        Personally, I'd much rather play BC than Minnesota. But what do I know...
        having seen minnesota at their best, BC certainly can't match that. so yes, tougher draw for you (if that happens). not sure what the difference would be but i would also say the "home ice" advantage will not be quite what it would have been in providence.

Comment

BC with a freaking cakewalk to the Garden. ::sobs:: No way they don't come out of that region. Miami?? Oy. If they get by Providence. Didn't one of their best players get hurt?

Weird, weird brackets. But you know what....#letsdance.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            2 pm friday in manch instead of prov...that kinda sucks timing wise. i think when yale won the title they snuck in the back door and beat heavy favorite minny in the first game of the tournament
            And then they beat North Dakota, right?? Or was it the other way around?

Comment

i have to believe you guys are kidding if you think this BC team can roll over anyone, nevermind Denver and whoever they could potentially play sunday

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                Brutal draw for BU. Lyon is best goalie in tourney. He could steal this game!
                The last few weeks I've felt like the only thing that could stop this team was a fantastic goalie. Notre Dame showed us that when Petersen shut them down a few weeks back. QU would have been a dream. Excited to get revenge on Minny from that game in 2012 though. So the road to the championship could go through Yale, Minnesota, BC, Nodak? Sure why not.

Comment

One thing I'm NOT really thrilled about is 2:00 p.m. Friday. I've gotten used to Sat/Sun (wasn't that what it usually is in ManchVegas?)...I guess with Providence also a site they had to put somebody on the Fri/Sat rotation. Having said that, the chance to go to EVERY BU post-season game is a real treat. I did it in '78 and '09, but it's not always easy to fit that much traveling in once you're going out of New England. I think it's a good draw. There are a dozen good teams and you're not going to avoid all of them. Probably the best match-up we could hope for. Minny is going to be tough, but nobody said this is supposed to be a cake-walk.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    mookie is praying for a bu-bc final game. how friggin' awesome would that be
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

home.

i would stay if we were in p'town
                      mookie realizes p-town is on cape cod?
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

i have to believe you guys are kidding if you think this BC team can roll over anyone, nevermind Denver and whoever they could potentially play sunday
                        For one of the few times ever I agree with you. I don't get this obsessive paranoia over BC. And I am NOT underestimating them...but the record speaks for itself. Can they win? Sure. Union won last year. It's hockey. Anyone can get hot and win. But I like our chances.

Comment

mookie is praying for a bu-bc final game. how friggin' awesome would that be
                          Shades of OC in '78?

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                            mookie realizes p-town is on cape cod?
                            *sigh*
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Iike Mookie's attitude. Great weekend of hockey coming up against teams we rarely if ever play. BRING IT ON!!!
                              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Yup. It will be half empty. Two teams from Minnesota, Yale and BU who draws better in Providence. I just don't get the committee. They must understand by now that people in the East go on the WEEKENDS. It doesn't matter in the West because it's a plane flight. You're going to miss work anyway because you have to spend the entire two days there...you can't drive (well you "can" drive but you're not going to go back and forth). Why would they eliminate 99% of the "casual" fans' ability to go? Nobody who isn't from one of the schools is going to take time off to go to this if it's not on Saturday/Sunday. And don't say "what about Providence?" What about it? Why do they have to "alternate?" Why can't they have both Manch and Prov on the same days? It's not like people are going to go all four days to two sites. (See...now I get to complain) At least give us the later times...geez.

Comment

Working...
                                X