SCSU vs. UND @ Frozen Faceoff in Mpls: Fancy Meeting You Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU vs. UND @ Frozen Faceoff in Mpls: Fancy Meeting You Here

That win makes SCSU eligible for an NCAA tournament at large berth and since they are 9th in the pairwise rankings after the game they are fairly certain to be an at large team if they fail to win the title game tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by paulsonj72 View Post
      That win makes SCSU eligible for an NCAA tournament at large berth and since they are 9th in the pairwise rankings after the game they are fairly certain to be an at large team if they fail to win the title game tomorrow night.
      Does anyone have exact % of us getting in? Believe its triple digit just wanna know for sure
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Any sioux fans want to sell me lowers for tomorrow?
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          Any sioux fans want to sell me lowers for tomorrow?
          Lol, i thought about asking a few after the game on thre way out.

My guess is 11,000 for this afternoon's game. Does anybody know actual number? I didn't hear them announce it.
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Good game SCSU. Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X