Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

    For the schedule spreadsheet, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing

    INCOMPLETE AND/OR SHORT SCHEDULES (minus exhibitions):

    AHC: Schedule Effectively Complete , shortness based on NCAA limits with exemptions
    Army (-3 )

    ECAC: non-travel partner conference schedule mostly complete
    Harvard (Conference Games Only (Beanpot make-up), all opponents known)
    Princeton (Conference Games Only (Travel Partner), all opponents known)
    Yale (all opponents known)
    Quinnipiac (Conference Games Only, all opponents known)

    HEA:
    Boston College
    Connecticut (Conference Games Only, all opponents known)
    UMASS Amherst
    UMASS Lowell
    New Hampshire (all opponents known)
    Providence (all opponents known)
    Vermont (all opponents known)

    B1G: All Complete and Full

    NCHC: All Complete and Full

    WCHA: Schedule Effectively Complete , shortness based on NCAA limits with exemptions
    Alabama Huntsville (-2 )
    Bemidji State (-2 )
    Ferris State (-3 )
    LSSU (-2 )
    Michigan Tech (-1 )

    Independent: All Complete and Full

    Comment


    • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

      UNH schedule announced:
      http://unhwildcats.com/sports/mice/2015-16/schedule

      Comment


      • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

        Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
        OK, so now we have a problem, because they list AIC as the date I previously had listed. Given this page specifically says "Tentative - Subject to Change", I am going to leave the AHC report of this game as is.

        Comment


        • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

          Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          OK, so now we have a problem, because they list AIC as the date I previously had listed. Given this page specifically says "Tentative - Subject to Change", I am going to leave the AHC report of this game as is.
          Let's confuse this a bit more. AHC's website now lists AIC @ UNH and AIC vs Sacred Heart on 10/10.
          http://atlantichockeyonline.com/sche...15-16_schedule
          Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
          College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

          RIT Tigers
          Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
          Men's Frozen Four 2010
          Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
          Women's DIII National Champions 2012

          Comment


          • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

            Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
            Let's confuse this a bit more. AHC's website now lists AIC @ UNH and AIC vs Sacred Heart on 10/10.
            http://atlantichockeyonline.com/sche...15-16_schedule
            They going split squad now or something? Of course since Sacred Heart plays #26 Union on the 9th, they can't just do a flip.

            Comment


            • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

              Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              They going split squad now or something? Of course since Sacred Heart plays #26 Union on the 9th, they can't just do a flip.
              I'd imagine they just left the sacred heart game there until they can find a suitable replacement date.
              Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
              College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

              RIT Tigers
              Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
              Men's Frozen Four 2010
              Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
              Women's DIII National Champions 2012

              Comment


              • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

                Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                I'd imagine they just left the sacred heart game there until they can find a suitable replacement date.
                Unless they decide to pick another random Tuesday like they did with the other game, though, I don't see another good time to hold it, as aside from 18-19 December, there are no more common weekends.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Unless they decide to pick another random Tuesday like they did with the other game, though, I don't see another good time to hold it, as aside from 18-19 December, there are no more common weekends.
                  I'd think Tuesdays are quite viable here as these two programs are less than 90 mins apart.
                  Bentley University Hockey
                  On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

                  Comment


                  • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

                    Originally posted by schiegs View Post
                    I'd think Tuesdays are quite viable here as these two programs are less than 90 mins apart.
                    I'm not saying they aren't from that standpoint. After all, they already have one Tuesday match. You do have to consider, though, how many games they're playing over the course of an "effective" week. Eastern teams usually try not to pack five game in nine days; it can have a real toll in terms of match fitness.

                    Comment


                    • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

                      Army's schedule is out: http://goarmywestpoint.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

                      Hosting BC on 10/9.
                      They list UConn at 11/10.

                      Everything else matches AHC's.
                      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

                      RIT Tigers
                      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                      Men's Frozen Four 2010
                      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

                      Comment


                      • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

                        Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                        Army's schedule is out: http://goarmywestpoint.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

                        Hosting BC on 10/9.
                        They list UConn at 11/10.

                        Everything else matches AHC's.
                        Leaves them two games short.

                        It does, however, complete Boston College's NC schedule. I'd venture a guess UMA and UML will have a non-conference game between each other.

                        Comment


                        • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

                          Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Leaves them two games short.

                          It does, however, complete Boston College's NC schedule. I'd venture a guess UMA and UML will have a non-conference game between each other.
                          Considering it was announced as an annual game when the Hockey East schedule was reduced to 22/24 games, yeah, they will.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

                          "I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

                          Comment


                          • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

                            Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                            Considering it was announced as an annual game when the Hockey East schedule was reduced to 22/24 games, yeah, they will.
                            Good enough for me.

                            Comment


                            • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

                              For the schedule spreadsheet, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing

                              INCOMPLETE AND/OR SHORT SCHEDULES (minus exhibitions):

                              AHC: Schedule Effectively Complete , shortness based on NCAA limits with exemptions
                              Army (-2 )

                              ECAC: non-travel partner conference schedule mostly complete
                              Harvard (Conference Games Only (Beanpot make-up), all opponents known)
                              Princeton (Conference Games Only (Travel Partner), all opponents known)
                              Yale (all opponents known)
                              Quinnipiac (Conference Games Only, all opponents known)

                              HEA:
                              Boston College (Conference Games Only, all opponents known)
                              Connecticut (Conference Games Only, all opponents known)
                              UMASS Amherst (all opponents known)
                              UMASS Lowell (all opponents known)
                              Providence (all opponents known)
                              Vermont (Conference Games Only, all opponents known)

                              B1G: All Complete and Full

                              NCHC: All Complete and Full

                              WCHA: Schedule Effectively Complete , shortness based on NCAA limits with exemptions
                              Alabama Huntsville (-2 )
                              Bemidji State (-2 )
                              Ferris State (-3 )
                              LSSU (-2 )
                              Michigan Tech (-1 )

                              Independent: All Complete and Full

                              Comment


                              • Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

                                AIC: http://www.aicyellowjackets.com/sche...?path=mhockey&

                                Friday 10/9 for UNH
                                Saturday 10/10 for Sacred Heart

                                So UNH lists the 10th, AIC lists the 9th for the game.
                                Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                                College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

                                RIT Tigers
                                Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                                Men's Frozen Four 2010
                                Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                                Women's DIII National Champions 2012

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X