UMass Amherst @ Boston University 1/2/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMass Amherst @ Boston University 1/2/10

Happy New Year!!! It's been 3 weeks since we've seen the Terriers. Has time healed all wounds? That last game was as dismal a moment as I've seen as a Terrier fan. Hopefully the break has given everyone a time to step back and re-energize themselves.

The Minutemen are coming off an upset loss to Bentley. Will they be firing on all cylinders to prove that was a fluke???

And don't forget - the game is at 4pm tomorrow!!
    Last edited by Scarlet; 01-01-2010, 03:24 PM.

Re: UMass Amherst @ Boston University 1/2/10

USCHO is good at messing up start times.

I'll be at the game (in neutral attire, of course ). How Conte-like is Agganis going to be? A game over break with no students... though I hear the pep band will still be there.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

[QUOTE=Scarlet;4540351]Happy New Year!!! It's been 3 weeks since we've seen the Terriers. Has time healed all wounds? That last game was as dismal a moment as I've seen as a Terrier fna. Hopefully the break has given everyone a time to step back and re-energize themselves.

The Minutemen are coming off an upset loss to Bentley. Will they be firing on all cylinders to prove that was a fluke???

And don't forget - the game is at 4pm tomorrow!![

Comment

Was that post to call out my typo with the word "fan" or did you hit submit too quickly?

Comment

[QUOTE=Scarlet;4540351]Happy New Year!!! It's been 3 weeks since we've seen the Terriers. Has time healed all wounds? That last game was as dismal a moment as I've seen as a Terrier fna. Hopefully the break has given everyone a time to step back and re-energize themselves.

And don't forget - the game is at 4pm tomorrow!![

Scarlet, I wish things were looking different but from what I'm hearing, the coaches talk change but it will be the same approach as you witnessed December 13th. Let's see if the players take it upon themselves to make it a different second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Was that post to call out my typo with the word "fan" or did you hit submit too quickly?
            Scarlet, its operator error on my part. I still can't do the quote stuff right. Sorry about that....I didn't notice your typo if it was there.

After watching the Winter Classic I can't wait to be at Fenway next Friday. Hopefully we get there with some momentum.

Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
              Scarlet, its operator error on my part. I still can't do the quote stuff right. Sorry about that....I didn't notice your typo if it was there.

After watching the Winter Classic I can't wait to be at Fenway next Friday. Hopefully we get there with some momentum.

Happy New Year!
              No worries, I was just curious. And not for nothing, that question was supposed to rhetorical, and not one to be answered. Because really, you've just killed my New Year's buzz.

Comment

A reminder that we'll be live blogging today's game.
                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                  A reminder that we'll be live blogging today's game.
                  Any word on lines yet?

Thought the weather might keep me away and on your blog and the tv broadcast but I'm going to be in the stands cheering for a strong Terrier start to their second half of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
                    Any word on lines yet?

Thought the weather might keep me away and on your blog and the tv broadcast but I'm going to be in the stands cheering for a strong Terrier start to their second half of the season!
                    They're up on the blog now. You're probably already on your way in, though.
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Great way to start off the New Year for BU. Not a great game, but good, solid play. Still need to work on faceoffs, though I saw some improvement in the third period. Some ridicuous penalties. It was either Gaudet or Rosen that got called for what I'm guessing is looking cross eyed at a UMass player. Because he didn't seem to touch him.

Klassay UMass fan that somehow got tickets in front of me taking his tub of popcorn and shaking out all the contents on the seats and floor when BU scored the 7th goal. Idiot.

Here's hoping this is a good start to a new decade.

Comment

Typical Jack Parker complaining about the refs in a 4-goal blowout win.
                        Sons of old Massachusetts,
                        Devoted daughters true,
                        Bay State, old Bay State,
                        We'll give our best to you.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                          Typical Jack Parker complaining about the refs in a 4-goal blowout win.
                          Heh. Heh heh heh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! You're killing me here. BU's season has been so sucky it's been a while since I've seen a sour grapes post. Thanks alan!!!

Comment

Heh. Heh heh heh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! You're killing me here. BU's season has been so sucky it's been a while since I've seen a sour grapes post. Thanks alan!!!
                            Anytime, girl!
                            Sons of old Massachusetts,
                            Devoted daughters true,
                            Bay State, old Bay State,
                            We'll give our best to you.

Comment

i'm not sure you understand the definition of sour grapes, but he's right. complaining about officiating in a game in which the team you support scored seven times is unbecoming.

Comment

Working...
                              X