• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlet
    replied
    Re: UMass Amherst @ Boston University 1/2/10

Originally posted by collegefan06 View Post
    Scarlet, its operator error on my part. I still can't do the quote stuff right. Sorry about that....I didn't notice your typo if it was there.

After watching the Winter Classic I can't wait to be at Fenway next Friday. Hopefully we get there with some momentum.

Happy New Year!
    No worries, I was just curious. And not for nothing, that question was supposed to rhetorical, and not one to be answered. Because really, you've just killed my New Year's buzz.

Leave a comment:

• collegefan06
    replied

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Was that post to call out my typo with the word "fan" or did you hit submit too quickly?
    Scarlet, its operator error on my part. I still can't do the quote stuff right. Sorry about that....I didn't notice your typo if it was there.

After watching the Winter Classic I can't wait to be at Fenway next Friday. Hopefully we get there with some momentum.

Happy New Year!

Leave a comment:

• collegefan06
    replied

[QUOTE=Scarlet;4540351]Happy New Year!!! It's been 3 weeks since we've seen the Terriers. Has time healed all wounds? That last game was as dismal a moment as I've seen as a Terrier fna. Hopefully the break has given everyone a time to step back and re-energize themselves.

The Minutemen are coming off an upset loss to Bentley. Will they be firing on all cylinders to prove that was a fluke???

And don't forget - the game is at 4pm tomorrow!![

Scarlet, I wish things were looking different but from what I'm hearing, the coaches talk change but it will be the same approach as you witnessed December 13th. Let's see if the players take it upon themselves to make it a different second half.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Was that post to call out my typo with the word "fan" or did you hit submit too quickly?

Leave a comment:

• collegefan06
    replied

[QUOTE=Scarlet;4540351]Happy New Year!!! It's been 3 weeks since we've seen the Terriers. Has time healed all wounds? That last game was as dismal a moment as I've seen as a Terrier fna. Hopefully the break has given everyone a time to step back and re-energize themselves.

The Minutemen are coming off an upset loss to Bentley. Will they be firing on all cylinders to prove that was a fluke???

And don't forget - the game is at 4pm tomorrow!![

Leave a comment:

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied

USCHO is good at messing up start times.

I'll be at the game (in neutral attire, of course ). How Conte-like is Agganis going to be? A game over break with no students... though I hear the pep band will still be there.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    started a topic UMass Amherst @ Boston University 1/2/10

UMass Amherst @ Boston University 1/2/10

Happy New Year!!! It's been 3 weeks since we've seen the Terriers. Has time healed all wounds? That last game was as dismal a moment as I've seen as a Terrier fan. Hopefully the break has given everyone a time to step back and re-energize themselves.

And don't forget - the game is at 4pm tomorrow!!
    Last edited by Scarlet; 01-01-2010, 03:24 PM.
Working...
X