NMU @ BGSU: You Again?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
    Helluva game! I have nothing else to say other than this was a classic!

Now, if UAH can pull out the win against MTU. Guererro(sp?) putting on a goal tending clinic. 53 saves so far and in the second ot. Unbelievable!
    Huntsville had great Defense, but almost zero Offense. Would have been nice to see an upset... but I wasn't banking on it.
    Go Cats!

Comment

Re: NMU @ BGSU: You Again?!

Ugly end to what had been a good, competitive series.

Comment

Bergeron said that NMU coaches and older players apologized after the game.
        Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

Yeah, I know. Just glad that nobody got hurt.

Comment

NMU-BGSU in a playoff series. Nostalgia circa 2011 & 2012.

RIP CCHA
            ---
            National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
            Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
            19 Conference Championships
            10 Conference Tournament Championships
            2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

yeah...including the ref, from tossed water bottle.
              Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

Best part of the night? Two actually... Leaving. And I won the 50/50.

Which was promptly spent paying Ohio Turnpike and Indiana Toll Road tolls.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Best part of the night? Two actually... Leaving. And I won the 50/50.

Which was promptly spent paying Ohio Turnpike and Indiana Toll Road tolls.
                  The size of that pot.....you drive an 18 wheeler to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
                    The size of that pot.....you drive an 18 wheeler to the game?
                    I'm waiting to see what I get charged for using an Illinois I-Pass.

Gotta say the BGSU fans were a good bunch. Very welcoming, and even after the ... whatever the final five minutes were... they wished safe travels.

And serving Tim Hortons in arena? You guys are close to being my second favorite team. I'd root for you guys, but I'm still a little sour with your post season history versus NMU since 2001...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm waiting to see what I get charged for using an Illinois I-Pass.

Gotta say the BGSU fans were a good bunch. Very welcoming, and even after the ... whatever the final five minutes were... they wished safe travels.

And serving Tim Hortons in arena? You guys are close to being my second favorite team. I'd root for you guys, but I'm still a little sour with your post season history versus NMU since 2001...
                      It should only be about $8 for the tolls total through Indiana (4.65) & Ohio (3.25). The Mrs. & I both have I-Pass, work great on the EZ-Pass system.
                      We used to do that trip all the time when I worked outside Findlay.
                      Last edited by HuskyNation; 03-15-2015, 02:09 PM. Reason: Fact checking

Comment

A couple of strips of duct tape over your plate and you can drive right thru the pre-paid lanes in Illinois
                        Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Here in South Korea they can only issue a ticket for blowing past the toll booths, speed cameras, or red light cameras if they have photographic evidence that you were driving the car. No need for duct tape, just a bandanna or a hello kitty pollution mask to save you thousands of won. I once paid about $35 for a less than legal cab ride that usually takes about 1 hour 30 minutes and the guy handed me a mask. 50 minutes later and I was back in my city. Nothing makes your sphincter tighter than blasting through a toll booth at 115mph in a Korean taxi. If I could choose one thing to bring back with me from Korea it would be that glorious law.
                          Bored kids+matches+vacant school= this http://dakleinbushteacher.shutterfly.com/438

Head half shaven for a week=Free
                          NMU Vs. BGSU Tickets=Free
                          Bottle of 5 o'clock-$8
                          Shaving your head everytime Sigalet lets in a WILDCAT goal and having MOJO chant HALF-A-MULLET=Priceless

"Pat Bateman will eat your f*ing babies!!!"

05-06 A NEW GENERATION OF PUCKHEADS

Farmer JO official get away driver of Bell-Gate 05`

Comment

It was roughly $20 in tolls between all three states.

So I looked at the numbers, and since I was a Freshman (2000-01), NMU is 24-19-6 all time against Bowling Green. Including playoff games.

In playoff games alone, the 'Cats are 2-7-0 against BGSU (again, since 2000-01). Loss to BGSU in CCHA play-in game in 2001, series losses in 2011, 2012, 2015.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"Cotton candy, sweet and low, let me see that tootsie roll..."
                              Some years ago I decided to face reality and embrace the Tootsie Roll look. Our colors are what they are, so wear 'em proudly.

We stole one Friday. Saturday's game was entertaining. That was a pretty big 50-50 pot!
                              Go Falcons!

Comment

Originally posted by spiehler View Post
                                Some years ago I decided to face reality and embrace the Tootsie Roll look. Our colors are what they are, so wear 'em proudly.

We stole one Friday. Saturday's game was entertaining. That was a pretty big 50-50 pot!
                                FYI - http://twitter.com/HockeyYeti/status/574609249449426944
                                Last edited by BGFan; 03-16-2015, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X