Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolverineTrumpet
    replied
    Re: Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
    Is anyone going to the game at Wisconsin next week? Several friends and I are headed out there. I went to the Cold War too. And I've already got my tickets for this years Frozen Four.

For being against playing hockey in a football stadium, I seem to go to a lot of these games. Not sure if I'll go to the one at the Big House.

Leave a comment:

• Clifton
    replied

Big House Hockey is a Done Deal

Leave a comment:

• UMICHhockeyRULZ
    replied

Originally posted by streaker View Post
    I don't think I can access your personal reputation comments. Just go back and correct coach's name if it that big a deal. Stuff happens.
    I just did, to appease that lil'******-ant that was so upset over it. I didn't even notice the error until that person said something. Trust me, I have the utmost respect for "The God of Hockey knowledge" as TJ Hensick put it.

Leave a comment:

• streaker
    replied

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
    I appreciate bluevox's as well as your kind words in recent posts but apparently not everyone feels that way. Check out my reputation on the post regarding Jack Johnson. Apparently we either have a flamer or someone intolerant of typographical errors contributing to my reputation.
    I don't think I can access your personal reputation comments. Just go back and correct coach's name if it that big a deal. Stuff happens.

Leave a comment:

• UMICHhockeyRULZ
    replied

Originally posted by streaker View Post
    Agreed. Nice job, Rulz.
    I appreciate bluevox's as well as your kind words in recent posts but apparently not everyone feels that way. Check out my reputation on the post regarding Jack Johnson. Apparently we either have a flamer or someone intolerant of typographical errors contributing to my reputation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X