Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Originally posted by UMICHhockeyRULZ View Post
    I know that, but not a restaurant with scantily clad college girls...
    That's debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
      That's debatable.
      The Vu doesn't count...
      Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluevox View Post

As I am typing this, a radio ad for tickets is on WTKA.

Can't wait.

Public ticket sales have been suspended at over 100,000 so students will have a chance.

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...050610aac.html
        Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
        Row 1
        Seats 6 & 7
        Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

What have you guys heard about the College Hockey Showcase with State, Minn, and Wisc? I have a feeling that it isn't happening this year. Wisconsin has been officially announced as playing in the Icebreaker tourny, UMass fans were told at a hockey fan function that they'd be going to Wisconsin to play, and the coach of UAH said in an interview that they are playing at Wisconsin this year. That takes up all of their 4 non-cons plus the 2 for going to UAA this year. Not to mention that the only way it seems that the showcase would work is if it were a Friday/Sunday series which would be BS for the Michigan teams. Has anyone actually heard that the series is happening this year even though it was supposed to be the final time this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            What have you guys heard about the College Hockey Showcase with State, Minn, and Wisc? I have a feeling that it isn't happening this year. Wisconsin has been officially announced as playing in the Icebreaker tourny, UMass fans were told at a hockey fan function that they'd be going to Wisconsin to play, and the coach of UAH said in an interview that they are playing at Wisconsin this year. That takes up all of their 4 non-cons plus the 2 for going to UAA this year. Not to mention that the only way it seems that the showcase would work is if it were a Friday/Sunday series which would be BS for the Michigan teams. Has anyone actually heard that the series is happening this year even though it was supposed to be the final time this year?
            I heard from Red, at the Dekers banquet, that last season was the final occurrence of the College Hockey Showcase. Wisky wanted out since they wanted to get Ohio State involved in the CHS.

On TheWolverine, I read that Michigan is scheduling nonconference games against UNO and New Hampshire this season. I don't know if Michigan is going to play Minny this season, but I would hope we can keep up our rivalry with them.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine318 View Post
              I don't know if Michigan is going to play Minny this season, but I would hope we can keep up our rivalry with them.
              Ditto. As much as I make fun of minnehaha I actually do respect their hockey program greatly. Here's an idea, how about both school alternate hosting weekends? You know one year minny hosts us for a weekend but the next year they come here? I can see balking at that idea due to lost revenue for a weekend that you can get any old po-dunk you to come to your rink but maintaining the rivalry is important and so is having good competition for our student athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine318 View Post
                On TheWolverine, I read that Michigan is scheduling nonconference games against UNO and New Hampshire this season. I don't know if Michigan is going to play Minny this season, but I would hope we can keep up our rivalry with them.
                Has anyone pieced a schedule together with what is known? You host UNO 10/22-23, GLI will be 12/29-30, and I know a lot of others have released schedules already (Miami, NMU, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Yea, we got our tickets about a month ago. One of the nice things about being a season ticket holder...

I just noticed you said you got your "Tickets"???

I have had season tix for 18 years and got my order form about the time you said you got your tix. I ordered mine and was told by the ticket office they would not mail them until October.
                  Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
                  Row 1
                  Seats 6 & 7
                  Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

Originally posted by JoeZ View Post
                    I just noticed you said you got your "Tickets"???

I have had season tix for 18 years and got my order form about the time you said you got your tix. I ordered mine and was told by the ticket office they would not mail them until October.
                    Bad wording- for my post got = ordered. Poor english, but I'm an engineer, and that was my excuse when I was a TA teaching Statics, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                      Has anyone pieced a schedule together with what is known? You host UNO 10/22-23, GLI will be 12/29-30, and I know a lot of others have released schedules already (Miami, NMU, etc)
                      Don't know if the CHS will continue- heard Wisconsin wanted out. Will have BC at the GLI this season. No firm schedule release yet.

Comment

Well, Wisconsin released their schedule today and they have the CHS on it. We're @ Wisconsin on 11/26 and @ Minnesota on the 27th. Also, we play @ BG on 10/8 and 10/9 (season opener?).

Comment

Originally posted by redwings8831 View Post
                          Well, Wisconsin released their schedule today and they have the CHS on it. We're @ Wisconsin on 11/26 and @ Minnesota on the 27th. Also, we play @ BG on 10/8 and 10/9 (season opener?).
                          Well the nc schedule seems to be pretty robust this season if Michigan has UNH, Minn and Wisconsin on the road. The GLI has MTU/BC. UNO is the only home nc game so far that I know of.

Comment

Nothing to report, just a thread bump here.

There are 128 days until the start of the 2010-11 season.
                            Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine View Post
                              Nothing to report, just a thread bump here.

There are 128 days until the start of the 2010-11 season.
                              Why not?

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the Wolverines play my Wildcats in Durham this fall.........

Comment

Working...
                                X