Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Hockey 2010 - Delivery or Take Out?

Originally posted by streaker View Post
    Easy now... that wasn't a poke. I was referring to the folks from over a decade ago that come and go.
    It wouldn't let me rep you to explain, but I didn't mean to come across as ****y, I just really love using the rolleyes smiley.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFan View Post
      I'm more of a serial lurker, quiet for long periods then I suddenly pop up.............probably if we get to the FF.
      Well, here's hoping you're satisfied on both sides of the bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
        It wouldn't let me rep you to explain, but I didn't mean to come across as ****y, I just really love using the rolleyes smiley.
        No problem. We're all in for Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishHockeyFan View Post
          Thank you for the kind words... You're one of the many around here (and quite a few on this thread) I can describe in similar fashion. ummm but you do realize I am rooting for Bemidji, right...?
          I'm perfectly okay with that, so long as you remember this when your team is staring down an underdog in the tourny next year.

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
            I'm perfectly okay with that, so long as you remember this when your team is staring down an underdog in the tourny next year.
            At least on paper, I'm not so sure Notre Dame is a likely NCAA Tourney team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by alnike View Post
              At least on paper, I'm not so sure Notre Dame is a likely NCAA Tourney team next year.
              I will never count out a Jeff Jackson coached team. He did take an Irish team that lost to UM 9-2 in 2004 and took them to a first round, home ice the next year and to the CCHA regular season title in his second year.
              Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough. - Stephen Colbert

You build. You paddle. You stand in awe of what your hands have made. - Pygmy Boats

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                Well, here's hoping you're satisfied on both sides of the bracket.
                That would be something.........kind of like when Michigan played Cornell in '97 at Yost and I wore my Cornell hockey hat and my Michigan hockey sweatshirt. One sage fan noted that I was just confused. Thankfully the game ended in a tie.
                Cornell '92, Michigan '97 - Go Red! Go Blue!
                I flex a real hard juice card.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Nobody is perfect.

Heck, I hear even some Sparty fans will root against their own conference in that match up...
                  Hey now!

I'm all in for the CCHA ... as far as you know

Comment

Originally posted by bluevox View Post
                    I will never count out a Jeff Jackson coached team. He did take an Irish team that lost to UM 9-2 in 2004 and took them to a first round, home ice the next year and to the CCHA regular season title in his second year.
                    That's only the most recent history. Let us not forget what he did at Lake Superior Community College, later known as Lake Superior State College. He also was responsible for getting the USA-NTDP off to a good start.

When the Fighting Irish hired him I told everyone within earshot to look out for them. He is my second favorite head coach in the CCHA.
                    Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
                    Row 1
                    Seats 6 & 7
                    Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

Originally posted by JoeZ View Post
                      That's only the most recent history. Let us not forget what he did at Lake Superior Community College, later known as Lake Superior State College. He also was responsible for getting the USA-NTDP off to a good start.
                      I have definatly not forgotten what he did up in the Soo, but they only did really well during Olympic years. (1988, 1992, 1994)
                      Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough. - Stephen Colbert

You build. You paddle. You stand in awe of what your hands have made. - Pygmy Boats

Comment

Originally posted by MoFan View Post
                        That would be something.........kind of like when Michigan played Cornell in '97 at Yost and I wore my Cornell hockey hat and my Michigan hockey sweatshirt. One sage fan noted that I was just confused. Thankfully the game ended in a tie.
                        That reminds me of a "song" Phoebe sang to Children on 'Friends'.

Sometimes men love women,
                        And sometimes men love men,
                        but then there are bi-sexuals but some just say they're kidding themselves...

La la la le la la la la....
                        Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comcast has picked up the game on Saturday. Channel 900, as usual.

http://***********/michigan_hockey

Comment

Originally posted by redwings8831 View Post
                            Comcast has picked up the game on Saturday. Channel 900, as usual.

http://***********/michigan_hockey
                            Was there any doubt they would? God I hate living in a Charter region. Fortunately I have a sports tier with my cable package and receive FCSC. FSN (minnesota) is picking up the game and FSCS frequently airs FSN programming.

I guess I'll just be hoping they do, but if not ready to attach my computer to my TV that way I can watch ESPN 360.

Comment

Normally the Freep sucks and I will not read it but this article on Hunwick is pretty good.

http://www.freep.com/article/2010032...ut-of-the-blue

Comment

Go Bemidji State!

Comment

Working...
                                X