Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied
    Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Originally posted by babo View Post
    Ralph & Wicked...speaking of croissants and cupcakes, I cook and bake quite a bit...if you are REALLY into munchies...we might be able to arrange a 'members of the thread only', secret, password protected, homemade goodie society...give your thread name and the handshake and you get to partake of the home made goodies! I live with large men who enjoy having ready access to really good food so why not 'share the wealth'? When we meet you guys live, remind me to tell you about the time I fed a few NHL scouts and also got them a bit tipsy during a game...they confessed ALL the players get better with a bit of Irish Cream!!!
    I am ashamed to admit that I have developed a sweet tooth which I never had in my youth...Makes the treadmill that much more of a necessity.

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Ralph & Wicked...speaking of croissants and cupcakes, I cook and bake quite a bit...if you are REALLY into munchies...we might be able to arrange a 'members of the thread only', secret, password protected, homemade goodie society...give your thread name and the handshake and you get to partake of the home made goodies! I live with large men who enjoy having ready access to really good food so why not 'share the wealth'? When we meet you guys live, remind me to tell you about the time I fed a few NHL scouts and also got them a bit tipsy during a game...they confessed ALL the players get better with a bit of Irish Cream!!!

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    You're really going to fit right in. Jenny and I hope to meet you over the next few years at some of the games.
    ...Have NO fear... with our zeal for the new found RPI 'family', we will probably meet you both sooner than you think!

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Jenny and I have always believed in attending the RPI games dressed in our finest. Anyone who sat in section 6 at the HFH from the 1970's tthrough 2002could attest to that. We also used to come prepared with pastries and a flask for some extra added libation. For us RPI hockey is always an event.
    I feel Jenny and you are a pair of 'kindre spirits'...I am known for showing up in the raccoon coat and, at holiday time only (...so you've set the bar VERY high...), bring in my home made appetizers and a large carafe of my VERY popular home made 'Irish Cream', which I pour into passing cups of coffee and cocoa...makes new friends quickly!!!

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Hahahaha! the Tyrolean Hat has the little goat hair 'accoutrement' one the side...I, on the other hand, have the full length racoon coat that makes me look like a freak from Animal Planet!
    You're really going to fit right in. Jenny and I hope to meet you over the next few years at some of the games.

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Yes, but does Rich rock a fur coat?
    Hahahaha! the Tyrolean Hat has the little goat hair 'accoutrement' one the side...I, on the other hand, have the full length racoon coat that makes me look like a freak from Animal Planet!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Nothing says "hockey" like a well made croissant...
    Actually, nothing says "hockey" like a well made cupcake.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

... We also used to come prepared with pastries and a flask for some extra added libation. For us RPI hockey is always an event.
    Nothing says "hockey" like a well made croissant...

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Hey , Doc...you wear a fedora? You'll get along good with Rich, who wears a Tyrolean hat that he picked up when we were stationed in
    Europe...you two will be dapper together!
    Jenny and I have always believed in attending the RPI games dressed in our finest. Anyone who sat in section 6 at the HFH from the 1970's tthrough 2002could attest to that. We also used to come prepared with pastries and a flask for some extra added libation. For us RPI hockey is always an event.

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
    Myself and a small contingent of First Churchers will be at the Princeton game.

Looking forward to league play starting up again. These long breaks between games kill me.
    Good to have one of our growing number of supporters groups with the team on the road - the Madmen not only made an appearance in Detroit, we made that place quiet on Tuesday.

"Worse than Sauer!"

"Where's Jack Campbell?"

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Hey , Doc...you wear a fedora? You'll get along good with Rich, who wears a Tyrolean hat that he picked up when we were stationed in
    Yes, but does Rich rock a fur coat?

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

Don't forget the fedora -- We'll be sure to call you Huggy Bear.

Leave a comment:

• babo
    replied

I'm still fighting the calendar battle for the Q game Babo...although its looking better. Should know for sure tomorrow.
    Hey, no problem Wicked..the ticket is your until you say you can't make it...

Leave a comment:

• hawthr
    replied

Myself and a small contingent of First Churchers will be at the Princeton game.

Looking forward to league play starting up again. These long breaks between games kill me.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

I will be at the Quinnipiac Game and predict a whuppin' on the Bobcats...
    I'm still fighting the calendar battle for the Q game Babo...although its looking better. Should know for sure tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X