Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    If he can stay healthy.
    and doesn't turn pro.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      I hope the link below opens for y'all...if you haven't already seen this, it's a keeper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOeGQmvqWmo
      Has anyone been able to identify JD'A in that video?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
        Yes, Wilkins was spouting nonsense. The People's Line is reunited tonight.

Line chart is here (PDF)...
        Interesting. Smith is the one who will sit down with D'Amigo back. That makes us real small up front.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          No, it wasn't. What's the issue here? I don't have a problem with your position, I just disagree with it? There's no need to get snippy - I don't break out the causticity unless someone's just spouting off.
          And I choose to disagree with you for throwing out backhanded references from supposed "other" posters.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

And I choose to disagree with you for throwing out backhanded references from supposed "other" posters.
            I have no beef with you, WS. If you want to believe that's false, that's your prerogative.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Has anyone been able to identify JD'A in that video?
              I'm still scarred from having listened to it once...I can't bear to go there again. I hope Jerry has put the medal away in his sock drawer and with the help of "mama's cookin' " is ready to kick some ECAC butt.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I have no beef with you, WS. If you want to believe that's false, that's your prerogative.
                If you promise to stick with what I actually write, we can all sing Kumbaya.

Comment

If you promise to stick with what I actually write, we can all sing Kumbaya.
                  Explain your "if he stays healthy" statement adequately without referencing his two injuries at RPI and maybe we will.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I'm still scarred from having listened to it once...I can't bear to go there again. I hope Jerry has put the medal away in his sock drawer and with the help of "mama's cookin' " is ready to kick some ECAC butt.
                    I have watched a couple of dozens times since it seems to be linked in just about every place that I look. I wonder who was filming it. (Maybe that's why I can't find JD'A.)
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Explain your "if he stays healthy" statement adequately without referencing his two injuries at RPI and maybe we will.
                      Well thanks to HIPAA I can't access his medical records, but I'm told he had a bad case of the mumps in 3rd grade.

My sole interest is what he's done and will do at RPI and beyond. Again, I'll reiterate I have nothing whatsoever against Bergin, love the guy , love his game, want more guys like him.

I want him to stay healthy and on the ice. For me to mention my desire/hope/best wish for him to stay healthy after missing about 3/4 of the games of his young career is not out of bounds, IMO. Maybe I'm just crazy.
                      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 01-10-2010, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I have watched a couple of dozens times since it seems to be linked in just about every place that I look. I wonder who was filming it. (Maybe that's why I can't find JD'A.)
                        he is the one in the left corner looking at the camera at 20 seconds.
                        Last edited by BLamb; 01-10-2010, 12:25 PM.
                        Party like it is 1985!

Comment

If you got scarred from that, don't listen to them singing the anthem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RoL...eature=related

Originally posted by BLamb View Post
                          he is the one in the left corner looking at the camera at 20 seconds.
                          I think that you are right.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If you got scarred from that, don't listen to them singing the anthem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RoL...eature=related...
                            To quote George H.W. Bush: "...Not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent, at this juncture."

Comment

If you got scarred from that, don't listen to them singing the anthem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RoL...eature=related
                              Great hockey team. Not so great choir. Hey, you can't do it all...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Great hockey team. Not so great choir. Hey, you can't do it all...
                                At least they seemed to know the words.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X