Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
    I'll have to pass this along to Dan Tatar.
    If he doesn't already know, you've got bigger worries.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      I never referred to him as anything.
      I didn't say you did.

If you want to ignore Mike having suffered two serious injuries inside of a year, that's your business.
      One is not necessarily related to the other.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        I saw the woman in the full-length fur coat and decided to err on the side of caution myself, especially since I was with the "enemy".

Congrats to RPI on the win. You definitely took it to us...
        M.E.USA: you should have said hello...good sportsmanship is my mantra...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          I didn't say you did.
          And yet you broke out quotations to imply I had. Bottom line is I was referring to recruits not kids already on the roster. For all we know Bergin will light things up and head off to the pros...
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

And yet you broke out quotations to imply I had.
            No, I broke out quotations to quote what other people have said.

This isn't an argument unless you decide to make it one. I'm telling you straight up what my position is and you disagree with it and that's fine. Let's not go pointing accusatory fingers without grounds.

Comment

I hope the link below opens for y'all...if you haven't already seen this, it's a keeper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOeGQmvqWmo

Comment

No, I broke out quotations to quote what other people have said.

This isn't an argument unless you decide to make it one. I'm telling you straight up what my position is and you disagree with it and that's fine. Let's not go pointing accusatory fingers without grounds.
                So I suppose "overactive imagination" wasn't referring to me either? Got it.

Comment

Are we all assuming Wilkins was talking out his *** and Jerry will be in the lineup today? I have to believe he will be.
                  Yes, Wilkins was spouting nonsense. The People's Line is reunited tonight.

Line chart is here (PDF)...
                  Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Good fortune to RPI today on national ESPNU. It will be fun to watch and I'll be less hypertensive than when Union is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                      Yes, Wilkins was spouting nonsense. The People's Line is reunited tonight.

Line chart is here (PDF)...
                      Brutlag STILL playing forward?!?!

Well, if it ain't broke.......

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Brutlag STILL playing forward?!?!
                        What a frightening prospect.

Comment

RPI's d-corps is huge.

Comment

So I suppose "overactive imagination" wasn't referring to me either? Got it.
                            No, it wasn't. What's the issue here? I don't have a problem with your position, I just disagree with it? There's no need to get snippy - I don't break out the causticity unless someone's just spouting off.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                              I hope the link below opens for y'all...if you haven't already seen this, it's a keeper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOeGQmvqWmo
                              Don't tell that to the Canadians!

Comment

Don't tell that to the Canadians!
                                I fully expect that this will be the first in a series of films ala 'The Bourne Identity'...next up...a song after Team USA sweeps in Vancouver...then after that?...0hhhh...I don't know...maybe...one that mentions Buffalo wings???
                                ...can you tell I liked it?

Comment

Working...
                                X