Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    ECAC's website has a discrepancy in two of Chase's assists: one in conference, and one OOC. They missed the change made in the Boston U game where he was given an assist on the ENG, and for Friday night's game against Quinnipiac they only have him for two assists.
    Thanks for checking.

The real question is why the ECAC site doesn't update its stats at least daily from CHS. I can understand that USCHO, which keeps its own boxscores, doesn't update its stats which are derived from its boxscores. Also, they do have a caveat
    Box scores by USCHO.com — U.S. College Hockey Online are compiled from official game box scores. Changes may have been made to the official box score after it was released to the media. Consequently, USCHO's box scores may disagree with reports published by other sources.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      ECAC's website has a discrepancy in two of Chase's assists: one in conference, and one OOC. They missed the change made in the Boston U game where he was given an assist on the ENG, and for Friday night's game against Quinnipiac they only have him for two assists.
      Thanks for the legwork Dude, I had no doubts. Ralph is a "show all your work" math guy...I'm more of a believer.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        Thanks for the legwork Dude, I had no doubts. Ralph is a "show all your work" math guy...I'm more of a believer.
        That explains your recent post on the recruits thread.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

No problem, I was actually curious myself as to where the discrepancy was.

What can I say, I love statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            That explains your recent post on the recruits thread.
            Hey, my cards are on the table, of the two blueliners mentioned, I'll take Coldwell. If the Force's site is to be believed, Scott has only played in 21 of 32 games for Fargo so far...and hasn't found the scoresheet since Doc was an intern...
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Hey, my cards are on the table, of the two blueliners mentioned, I'll take Coldwell. If the Force's site is to be believed, Scott has only played in 21 of 32 games for Fargo so far...and hasn't found the scoresheet since Doc was an intern...
              I was referring to your post about Quinn.

You may be right about Coldwell, although I suspect not.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

He's a defenseman.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  He's a defenseman.
                  Who was a forward. Its not the scoring (or lack thereof) that bothers me so much, as does the lack of ice time.

With Quinn, Koudys and Curadi coming, we've got enough beef, we need a point man with a shot. Bailen's one, but we need another.
                  Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 01-10-2010, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Who was a forward. Its not the scoring (or lack thereof) that bothers me so much, as does the lack of ice time.

With Quinn, Koudys and Curadi coming, we've got enough beef, we need a point man with a shot. Bailen's one, but we need another.
                    We've got Bergin for three more years.

Comment

We've got Bergin for three more years.
                      If he can stay healthy.

Comment

If he can stay healthy.
                        Do not start that garbage. Do we need another goaltender in case York and Merriam can't stay healthy? Another forward in case Pirri doesn't stay healthy?

You go with what you've got. You can't control injuries, and just because he's been injured twice doesn't mean Bergin is necessarily "fragile." That's a figment of an overactive imagination.

Comment

Do not start that garbage. Do we need another goaltender in case York and Merriam can't stay healthy? Another forward in case Pirri doesn't stay healthy?

You go with what you've got. You can't control injuries, and just because he's been injured twice doesn't mean Bergin is necessarily "fragile." That's a figment of an overactive imagination.
                          I never referred to him as anything. I LOVE Bergin's game, in fact I want another kid like him...i.e. Coldwell. If you want to ignore Mike having suffered two serious injuries inside of a year, that's your business.
                          Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 01-10-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

... Do we need another goaltender in case York and Merriam can't stay healthy?...
                            Actually, now that you mention it, Ralph reports that RPI is after Colin Stevens.

Comment

Actually, now that you mention it, Ralph reports that RPI is after Colin Stevens.
                              I'll have to pass this along to Dan Tatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                The ECAC league schedule starts in earnest in January. RPI gets a day off between Friday evening's game at Quinnipiac and Sunday afternoon's televised (ESPNU) game at Princeton.

It will be good to have Jerry D'Amigo back in the lineup.
                                Are we all assuming Wilkins was talking out his *** and Jerry will be in the lineup today? I have to believe he will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X