Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

    Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Hey, speak for yourself.
    Touche, RC. However you know how much of a sucker I am for looking at statistics.

    Comment


    • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

      Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Touche, RC. However you know how much of a sucker I am for looking at statistics.
      OK.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

      Comment


      • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

        Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        *looks at two people tied at the top for point scoring in ECAC conference play, though one will probably be ahead because they play another game tomorrow*

        According to the official conference site, Trabucco has 16 to Polacek's 15 at the moment. But with one more game before next Saturday that could change as you said.
        National Champions 2014!
        Cleary Cup Champions 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017!
        Whitelaw Cup Champions 2012, 2013, 2014!!!
        Let's Go U!!!

        Comment


        • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

          Originally posted by Rolevio View Post
          According to the official conference site, Trabucco has 16 to Polacek's 15 at the moment. But with one more game before next Saturday that WILL change as you said.
          FYP
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

          Comment


          • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

            Originally posted by Rolevio View Post
            According to the official conference site, Trabucco has 16 to Polacek's 15 at the moment. But with one more game before next Saturday that could change as you said.
            I'm looking at collegehockeystats.net.... wonder which one is the discrepancy...

            Comment


            • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

              Polacek has 16. Tomorrow, Chase will be the scoring leader. Period.

              http://www.uscho.com/stats/index.php?conf=ec&gender=m
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

              Comment


              • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                College Hockey Stats is official. USCHO doesn't bother to fix things when goals are changed after a game.
                sigpic

                Let's Go 'Tute!

                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                2012 Poser Of The Year

                Comment


                • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                  Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  College Hockey Stats is official. USCHO doesn't bother to fix things when goals are changed after a game.
                  According to RPI' s game notes for the Q'pac game, Polacek had 13 league points entering that game (6-7). CHS and USCHO both have Chase down for 3 assists in the win over Quinnipiac.

                  By those numbers, he's at 16 pts.

                  I expect better from you Dr. Baer.
                  Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 01-09-2010, 11:37 PM.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

                  Comment


                  • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                    Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    According to RPI' s game notes for the Q'pac game, Polacek had 13 league points entering that game (6-7). CHS and USCHO both have Chase down for 3 assists in the win over Quinnipiac.

                    By those numbers, he's at 16 pts.

                    I expect better from you Dr. Baer.
                    That doesn't stop CHS from being official. I'll let you track down which game has the error.
                    sigpic

                    Let's Go 'Tute!

                    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                    2012 Poser Of The Year

                    Comment


                    • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                      Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      That doesn't stop CHS from being official. I'll let you track down which game has the error.
                      I don't make the news, I just report it.
                      If my team's SID says one of our kids has 13 pts., thats enough for me. That's why Kevin Beattie makes the big bucks.
                      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 01-09-2010, 11:48 PM.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

                      Comment


                      • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                        Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        That doesn't stop CHS from being official. I'll let you track down which game has the error.
                        The question is if CHS is official, how is the ECAC doing their stats?

                        http://ecachockey.com/men/2009-10/pl...ew=&pos=sk&r=1
                        National Champions 2014!
                        Cleary Cup Champions 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017!
                        Whitelaw Cup Champions 2012, 2013, 2014!!!
                        Let's Go U!!!

                        Comment


                        • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                          Originally posted by Rolevio View Post
                          The question is if CHS is official, how is the ECAC doing their stats?

                          http://ecachockey.com/men/2009-10/pl...ew=&pos=sk&r=1
                          Given the ECAC's track record, I don't think I want to know... This is after all, the league that is bringing us Atlantic City.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

                          Comment


                          • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                            Originally posted by SlyFoxMan7 View Post
                            Dear Union,

                            Please win both games this weekend. Thank you.
                            Dear SlyFoxMan7,

                            We won both games this weekend. You're welcome.

                            Comment


                            • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                              Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              Well done.

                              Fear the District.
                              Thanks buddy!
                              LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

                              Comment


                              • Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/8 - 1/10)

                                Originally posted by Rolevio View Post
                                The question is if CHS is official, how is the ECAC doing their stats?

                                http://ecachockey.com/men/2009-10/pl...ew=&pos=sk&r=1
                                ECAC's website has a discrepancy in two of Chase's assists: one in conference, and one OOC. They missed the change made in the Boston U game where he was given an assist on the ENG, and for Friday night's game against Quinnipiac they only have him for two assists.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X