UA_ @ ACC...continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Methodical View Post
    Yeouch. JJ I don't think your attitude is constructive at all. There's no way it helps in any way, shape, manner, or form. Not your own fanbase, staff, or players that may read that. That's straight up toxic ****.

Yeah, I know it sucks to lose the cup again, and I honestly feel for you on that. I wouldn't be happy on it either.

Unfortunately, both universities are facing some hard questions with regard to budget numbers. There won't be any money to invest in anything, very shortly. UAA has lost its kinda-sorta chemistry program. That's even more tragic than the hockey season numbers. Both universities are going to be forced to focus on whats really important, and I think it's time that UAA actually gave a **** about actual education and grow beyond being what is truly only a small step up from a community college. UAF faces similar tough choices in that a lot of courses are going to continue disappearing, but I think they'll hold on tight to their STEM programs no matter what, even at severe cost to athletics, and I support that. As hard as it is to build up an athletic program, an academic program is even harder and takes longer.
    Logic and reason have no place here.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Re: UA_ @ ACC...continued

Originally posted by Methodical View Post
      Yeouch. JJ I don't think your attitude is constructive at all. There's no way it helps in any way, shape, manner, or form. Not your own fanbase, staff, or players that may read that. That's straight up toxic ****.

Yeah, I know it sucks to lose the cup again, and I honestly feel for you on that. I wouldn't be happy on it either.

Unfortunately, both universities are facing some hard questions with regard to budget numbers. There won't be any money to invest in anything, very shortly. UAA has lost its kinda-sorta chemistry program. That's even more tragic than the hockey season numbers. Both universities are going to be forced to focus on whats really important, and I think it's time that UAA actually gave a **** about actual education and grow beyond being what is truly only a small step up from a community college. UAF faces similar tough choices in that a lot of courses are going to continue disappearing, but I think they'll hold on tight to their STEM programs no matter what, even at severe cost to athletics, and I support that. As hard as it is to build up an athletic program, an academic program is even harder and takes longer.
      Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      This is the one in a million trys Squarebanks is correct.
      Methodical, you may want to post that over on the UAA thread.
      Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 03-15-2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
        What great UA_ leader did you steal that quote from?
        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Chemistry was cut due to low enrollment rates, 5 at the time who are allowed to finish there degrees. Been a couple years since anybody signed up and stuck with it.
          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
            Methodical, you may want to post that over on the UAA thread.
            There's a trap if I ever saw one!
            The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

There's a trap if I ever saw one!
              A Trap???? If it was a trap He would have baited it ......not getting any younger couch, wobbly table, and a kaput lamp, something worthless to haul home.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                not getting any younger couch, wobbly table, and a kaput lamp, something worthless to haul home.
                I.. uhh... I don't... What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Methodical View Post
                  Forget it, he's rolling.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

If I was baiting you I would have used better "goods" then you get shopping at _airbanks favorite "shopping mall".

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                      If I was baiting you I would have used better "goods" then you get shopping at _airbanks favorite "shopping mall".
                      You should follow AH around and translate all his posts. That's a gift you must share with the world.

Comment

You should follow AH around and translate all his posts. That's a gift you must share with the world.
                        The world understood exactly what Alaska Hockey posted.
                        It was only the UA_ folks who failed to comprehend his post.
                        Instead of relying so much on that Super Computer up there you may consider cutting a little time off your shopping trips to "the Mall" and enroll in an online reading comprehension course offered by UAA.
                        That being said feel free to inquire about anything you have problems comprehending and a UAA Seawolf will be happy to get you straightened out.
                        Seawolf fans are always willing to help the less fortunate.

Comment

Sorry, it took me a while to dig through the old collection.
                          Problem solved...third book from the right.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                            Sorry, it took me a while to dig through the old collection.
                            Problem solved...third book from the right.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
                            Belly laugh!
                            That is quite the book shelf.
                            You got it MMF!

Comment

Arizona State at the Kendall next season...nice.
                              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Considering the number of Alaskans that either relocate or retire to Arizona, it will be interesting to see how many “Alaska” fans show up whenever one of us gets a chance to play there.

Comment

Working...
                                X