UA_ @ ACC...continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
    Facilities are extremely important to recruiting JJ, and getting solid recruits is the key to success. Just look at how attendance has been boosted for basketball since the AAC was built. UAA isn't getting a new arena, but they are getting a nicely updated arena and upgrades to their practice facilities that rival what the new AAC arena has. It will be a huge boost.
    It doesn't matter what arena they recruit with if they're gonna recruit players that quit. That's what I'm upset about and that's what I'm calling players out on: They quit. Things got a little rough and they stopped playing. That kind of attitude is unacceptable. As long as fans continue to ignore it and allow that to happen, we'll just keep on losing, no matter where they play.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: UA_ @ ACC...continued

I was pleased with the guys effort all season.
      You guys stuck together through some tough bounces and hung in there.
      The hockey gods will reward your efforts in seasons to come.
      It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Like I stated earlier, I really liked our freshman class. It's been a long time since we've had first year guys come in and play as well as they did. So that tells me something about our coaching and what they're trying to recruit and build.
        If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Well now your _airbanks/N.P. hatchet lady says it's "only" a 25m cut to the University.
          I tell ya it's something in the water up there.
          Or maybe the oxygen deprivation.

Comment

Don't worry. The final budget is voted on by the full house, and since south central controls the legislature I'm sure the level headed Anchorage folks will step up and save the day. Maybe even throw in a UAA on-campus rink for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
              Don't worry. The final budget is voted on by the full house, and since south central controls the legislature I'm sure the level headed Anchorage folks will step up and save the day. Maybe even throw in a UAA on-campus rink for good measure.
              An intelligent fellow like yourself may decide to refrain from dabbling in politics. Although we do have several "level headed" legislators representing Anchorage the majority have visited the burg on the edge of nowhere and unfortunately for us drank the water and tried to breath in that wood stove smog you've got up there. They are forever demented to the same ilk as your lovely lady Wilson.
              However you do have a great idea of putting a rink on the Seawolf campus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                Well now your _airbanks/N.P. hatchet lady says it's "only" a 25m cut to the University.
                I tell ya it's something in the water up there.
                Or maybe the oxygen deprivation.
                Don't worry about Wilson, she already torpedoed herself in her own caucus with that little stunt from a few weeks ago.
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

I think you're just trying to trip me up with all your fancy talk. We all know that Eagle River is about as far as any Anchorage legislator has ever been, and they probably claimed two days of per diem while doing it. I heard that a few traveled to "rural" Alaska once (Mat-Su) but were so traumatized they never went back. I think we are just one Anchorage caucus meeting away from combining and moving all sports teams to Anchorage, with an on-campus rink and a rifle range in the basement, the only sport that has really had any consistent success in the whole UA system. Go SeaNooks! Does't that just churn your stomach.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
                    I think you're just trying to trip me up with all your fancy talk. We all know that Eagle River is about as far as any Anchorage legislator has ever been, and they probably claimed two days of per diem while doing it. I heard that a few traveled to "rural" Alaska once (Mat-Su) but were so traumatized they never went back. I think we are just one Anchorage caucus meeting away from combining and moving all sports teams to Anchorage, with an on-campus rink and a rifle range in the basement, the only sport that has really had any consistent success in the whole UA system. Go SeaNooks! Does't that just churn your stomach.
                    Thanks to these House knuckleheads, we are closer to that scenario than you might think. Saddler from Eagle River has been just as bad.
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                      Made me chuckle.
                      These Anchorage caucus folks, excepting 5 that come readily to mind, are world travelers as long as it is on our dime and somehow jimmy the per diem to Manhatten levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                        Thanks to these House knuckleheads, we are closer to that scenario than you might think. Saddler from Eagle River has been just as bad.
                        A certain Dr. once told me Saddler was going to get us an on campus rink. That was about 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                          A certain Dr. once told me Saddler was going to get us an on campus rink. That was about 5 years ago.
                          But yes that same Saddler is not one of the 5 that come quickly to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
                            I think you're just trying to trip me up with all your fancy talk. We all know that Eagle River is about as far as any Anchorage legislator has ever been, and they probably claimed two days of per diem while doing it. I heard that a few traveled to "rural" Alaska once (Mat-Su) but were so traumatized they never went back. Go SeaNooks! Does't that just churn your stomach.
                            You are giving them way to much credit... I think they took a tour of the homeless camps in anchorage and called it good.
                            Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-11-2015, 05:29 PM.
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                              You are giving them way to much credit... I think they took a tour of the homeless camps in anchorage and called it good.
                              Are you referring to the camps populated with 70% _airbanks rejects?

Comment

Rogers for President?
                                Man that sucks big time!
                                Under his watch it's been one disaster after the other up there.
                                But somehow he never has any responsibility.
                                Talk about a Teflon man.

Comment

Working...
                                X