UA_ @ ACC...continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    I agree! In fact, when we swept you guys in Fairbanks, you said "congrats on winning the Governor's Cup". Remember?
    I did, and since all UAA has to do is figure out how to get one little point on home ice you'll probably get the trophy. Considering that the Nanooks were one of two unbeaten NCAA teams in the month of February, I'll gladly tip my hat to whatever you can get this weekend. Which is fine with me when our consolation could be ending your season.

Five years is a great run and everything ends eventually. But revenge is a dish best served cold.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
      Great job. That should earn you a playoff spot. But. No...
      At least we COULD have made it had we not been made an example of by the NCAA. At least we were good enough to have a record that would earn us a spot in the playoffs...what's your excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        When is Forrest Karr getting inducted into the UA_ Hall of Fame?
        Probably the same time Shyiak is....

Comment

Originally posted by uaficeangel View Post
          probably the same time shyiak's water bottle is....
          fify
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Re: UA_ @ ACC...continued

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
            Probably the same time Shyiak's water bottle is....
            How many water bottles can you buy for $30,000.00 ?
            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

How many water bottles can you buy for $30,000.00 ?
              Why not ask your athletic department? They probably know and have them at the Alaska Airlines arena that you get to...oh wait, no.... hockey isn't played there is it?

Comment

At least we COULD have made it had we not been made an example of by the NCAA. At least we were good enough to have a record that would earn us a spot in the playoffs...what's your excuse?
                Don't do the crime, if you don't like the fine.
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Don't do the crime, if you don't like the fine.
                  Cause yeah, it was TOTALLY done intentionally.

Comment

Somebody knew something ………”Run Forrest Run” Karr bailed faster that Francesco Schettino jumped ship.

Comment

Why not ask your athletic department? They probably know and have them at the Alaska Airlines arena that you get to...oh wait, no.... hockey isn't played there is it?
                      Alaska Airlines Center...home to the number one women's basketball team in D-2. Check it out pretty nice.

Patty Center......... home to the 143rd best team in women’s basketball in D-2 (should of takes the no post season spanking instead of appealing and getting it slapped on next year’s team).

Who was the director of that brain trust assessment?
                      Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-03-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Alaska Airlines Center...home to the number one women's basketball team in D-2. Check it out pretty nice.

Patty Center......... home to the 143rd best team in women’s basketball in D-2 (should of takes the no post season spanking instead of appealing and getting it slapped on next year’s team).

You have the best D2 basketball program money can buy, I'll give you credit for that.

Comment

I don't care about basketball...so, yeah...that doesn't bug me...

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                            You have the best D2 basketball program money can buy, I'll give you credit for that.
                            thank you........ See you friday for a beer or 2 text me

Comment

You said it, not me. And they still didn't learn their lesson. What just happened to your volleyball and ski coaches?
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

When is Forrest Karr getting inducted into the UA_ Hall of Fame?
                                Probably about the time that Yoda is.
                                Originally Posted by aparch
                                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X