Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UA_ @ ACC...continued

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Arizona State at the Kendall next season...nice.
    Where did you see this, and who else is coming? I'm excited to see what kind of a product Arizona State brings.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Arizona State at the Kendall next season...nice.
      Oh they are coming north but........ At the Top of the World Classic, nothing like buttering up somebody who would hurl you under the bus.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
        Sorry, it took me a while to dig through the old collection.
        Problem solved...third book from the right.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
        I can’t believe it, that I have got a few requests to print one addition in “Wal-Mart” so they can read it themselves. It’s in a small market, but the old lady at Santa Land said she would sell them all for me. I had to remind her cash only.........no trades.
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
          Where did you see this, and who else is coming? I'm excited to see what kind of a product Arizona State brings.
          Woody and News Miner Twitter feeds. Sounds like St. Cloud is the other team.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
            I can’t believe it, that I have got a few requests to print one addition in “Wal-Mart” so they can read it themselves. It’s in a small market, but the old lady at Santa Land said she would sell them all for me. I had to remind her cash only.........no trades.
            I hear the coin of the realm up there is muskrat pelts with the occasional stray cat skin thrown in.

Comment

How’s the NCAA exemption at UA_ to attract the Ice Dog’s to the Brice going? Still fumbling with the official procedure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                How’s the NCAA exemption at UA_ to attract the Ice Dog’s to the Brice going? Still fumbling with the official procedure?
                If they replace UAA it'll be a competitive upgrade.
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Those UA_ dump bear fans probably scheme together to strew misinformation the same way their school schemes and cheats trying to win sports events.
                  I tell ya it's the choking smog they try to pass off for air which oxygen starves their brains and combined with whatever is in their water it's a recipe for disaster.
                  Cheaters always get caught in the end.
                  Whether on this thread or on the field of play.

Comment

Motzko always whined about having to come to Alaska when they were in the WCHA. They must want those exemptions.

ASU will also be playing BSU, LSSU and UAH next season. That would give some merit to the thought that they are interested in joining the WCHA, but it appears the BigTen is interested in ASU as well.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/201...-arizona-state
                    Last edited by Suze; 03-26-2015, 12:05 AM.
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Motzko always whined about having to come to Alaska when they were in the WCHA. They must want those exemptions.

ASU will also be playing BSU, LSSU and UAH next season. That would give some merit to the thought that they are interested in joining the WCHA, but it appears the BigTen is interested in ASU as well.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/201...-arizona-state
                      Honestly the Big 10 is the best fit for ASU.

Comment

Honestly the Big 10 is the best fit for ASU.
                        If they do initiate a program that will hasten the reorganizing of the leagues and somebody will be left out in the cold.

Comment

There is a website that lists all of the US colleges who are in financial trouble. The good news is that the University of Alaska is not listed, but Mankato and Bemidji are.

Brown, Holy Cross, and St. Cloud also made the list.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-3-1-2015.html

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

There is a website that lists all of the US colleges who are in financial trouble. The good news is that the University of Alaska is not listed, but Mankato and Bemidji are.

Brown, Holy Cross, and St. Cloud also made the list.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-3-1-2015.html
                            U of A pulls in enough research funding to stay off a list like that. Schools like Bemidji or St. Cloud probably don't, in my uneducated opinion.

Surprising to see a school like Brown on that list, though.

Comment

Bump……. locked, loaded, and safety off. …………. and waiting for a head to ascend out of a dumpster.

Comment

Working...
                              X