Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
    I support this message.
    And pretty much assured of 4 teams from MN in the NCAA tourney!

Comment

• BG can still get in with wins by Tech, BU, Harvard, Miami Denver, and Minnesota. There's just as good a chance of this happening as anything else. I know I will be rooting for this to happen because it puts Tech as a 1 seed

Comment

• Re: WCHA Playoffs 2015: MacNaughton Quest Determined

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
        It is so sad to see BG miss the playoffs by the slimmest of margins!. All the calculations I have them missing by .0002 and .0004 in the RPI
        I read they could get in by a .0001 margin if Michigan Tech wins? SBN,I think?
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
          If we had just won the UAA game, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
          So UAA was so bad we ruined another teams season? Achievement unlocked!
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
            When one conference cherry picks the current top teams and the other conferences take in programs so they don't fold you end up with different non conference records. Hopefully the gap closes over time. The nc records for the top of each league are probably pretty close.
            I get the premise here, but its pathetic to think about it that way.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Congrats to Tech!

As always, sitting with the band/etc was a fun time. Had to educate a couple of the young'ns, though. Actually heard "Mankato State Gophers, I think." Um, no, son.

Some older chants came back, too. Wanted to do the funnel chant, but could not, as the 3 goal lead came on an ENG. Maybe tomorrow we'll have the chance.

Both games had similar attendance, although I think the evening game had slightly more people.

I heard there was LOTS of TV time for tSBFitW, too.
              The in arena host said "Mankato State". I'm indifferent one way or the other but goodness, educate yourself if you're going to be the host of a conference tournament the team is a part of.
              AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                I read they could get in by a .0001 margin if Michigan Tech wins? SBN,I think?
                Michigan Tech plus other results going in their favor. They'll need a horseshoe up their *** today.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                  The in arena host said "Mankato State". I'm indifferent one way or the other but goodness, educate yourself if you're going to be the host of a conference tournament the team is a part of.
                  North Dakota State University, what?

It was an in-arena announcement. It wasn't like your name was screwed up on promotional material handed out to everyone in attendance.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparchyhin129

It was an in-arena announcement. It wasn't like your name was screwed up on promotional material handed out to everyone in attendance.
                    UND What? I think nothing???

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Like I said, I'm pretty indifferent, but if the conference is going to pay someone to enhance the experience of the fans, shouldn't he know the names of the schools participating?
                      AF 99

Comment

• Let's do this! Almost game time, ready for another Mav win against tech!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          Like I said, I'm pretty indifferent, but if the conference is going to pay someone to enhance the experience of the fans, shouldn't he know the names of the schools participating?
                          Then he does it again tonight and calls Michigan Tech, Michigan State.
                          AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                            Then he does it again tonight and calls Michigan Tech, Michigan State.
                            Yeah.... Old name is one thing. Complletely different school is another....
                            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Yea, but they were very complimentary of the WCHA.
                              Being Gopher announcers who used to mock the nWCHA teams in the old days if they got a lead, it was a big step for them to praise the skill of the game.

Comment

I bought a Final Five souvenir puck. 4 teams printed on it are Minnesota State, Ferris State, Bowling Green, and Northern Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X