Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gopher Season Thread: 2014-15 (Continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher Season Thread: 2014-15 (Continued)

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    RIT - WHO?
    Team we barely beat

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
      Team we barely beat
      A win is a win.

You must be one of those other forum users who have to always win by 10 goals to be happy. I understand.

Comment

That would be a gift bracket for the Gophers.

UNO - Cant even win at home in an important playoff over jan brady
        Mankato State - yawn
        RIT - WHO?

Frozen Four *****es
        Mankato is the best team I've seen this year.

Still, I'd choose this over going to Fargo. I know a lot of Gopher fans want to see MN play UND. I'd love to see that game too, but I'd much prefer it to be in Boston rather than Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
          Still, I'd choose this over going to Fargo. I know a lot of Gopher fans want to see MN play UND. I'd love to see that game too, but I'd much prefer it to be in Boston rather than Fargo.
          Truth.
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Congrats guys! Well done. Two banners. Work left to be done. Wherever we go, it will be tough. But wherever we go, we'll be tough.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              Congrats guys! Well done. Two banners. Work left to be done. Wherever we go, it will be tough. But wherever we go, we'll be tough.
              I don't give two sh*s about these banners. Win the one that counts.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I don't give two sh*s about these banners. Win the one that counts.
                I do. But no question, the one win is really what matters.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  I do. But no question, the one win is really what matters.
                  The count is 4, then.

Which means, this would be an 8 game winning streak. Let's do this!
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    The count is 4, then.

Which means, this would be an 8 game winning streak. Let's do this!
                    Agreed.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Congratulations.
                      Originally posted by alfablue
                      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                        Congratulations.
                        Thanks. Great game by Mich too. In spite of their ugly helmets, Red has his teams play a good style of hockey. Fun to watch the skill they bring to the ice.

Comment

So, ummm.

Thank you?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Congrats on the second banner, and good to get those play off wins after the drought. Much better game than the night before. That is the way the game is supposed to be played. Wish more teams in B1G played that style. Gophs can't have any more sub-par performances the rest of the way. Feeling much better than a couple months ago about this team.

Comment

Moy has us going to South Bend. Not bad. Has us playing UNO. Fine. Has MN State in our bracket. Not my first choice...or second. I'd rather see us play UND, Miami or an eastern school assuming we move on.

And USCHO says that Moy has never missed predicting the NCAA field. Frankly, I thought he had a couple of teams swapped...I want to say last year or the year before.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

A win is a win.

You must be one of those other forum users who have to always win by 10 goals to be happy. I understand.
                                Do you know what a One Trick Pony is? In case you dont it is someone with one more skill than you
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X