Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gopher Season Thread: 2014-15 (Continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher Season Thread: 2014-15 (Continued)

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    So nice of you to stand up for the attractive women.
    I don't find Pam Oliver to be attractive, and she's one of the best in the business.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Don't care. NEXT.
      Apparently you find the ranking of young girls to be more interesting than the Gophers' next opponent.
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I don't find Pam Oliver to be attractive, and she's one of the best in the business.
        Wasn't really accusing you of being anything more than a male. (Not sure who Pam Oliver is.)

Comment

Wasn't really accusing you of being anything more than a male. (Not sure who Pam Oliver is.)
          Not sure who....I mean.....what the....wow. Ok. (genuinely shocked)

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...er5n-3-web.jpg
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
            Apparently you find the ranking of young girls to be more interesting than the Gophers' next opponent.
            The next opponent doesn't matter. We will win.

Edit: And Pam Oliver ain't exactly young. Neither is the Queen of Female Journalism, Michelle Tafoya.

Comment

Why is gender a factor?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole View Post
                Why is gender a factor?
                It shouldn't be, but the fact of the matter is, many channels choose to hire a hot air-head to be on tv. It's sad. This is why I try and openly promote good female journalists. They deserve it for their work. People like Suzy Kolber? Good God, horrible. HORRIBLE.

Comment

Since we are on the topic of young women, when does the women's team play and does anyone know if it will be televised? And who do they play next? And they have been number 2 in the Pohl's for a while, so how did they end up the number 1 seed?

Comment

Since we are on the topic of young women, when does the women's team play and does anyone know if it will be televised? And who do they play next? And they have been number 2 in the Pohl's for a while, so how did they end up the number 1 seed?
                    Prob won't be televised. They play WI.

Comment

Prob won't be televised. They play WI.
                      Thanks. Answered 2 questions, but missed most important; when? (Must have been too distracted, thinking about Jaimie still, or maybe bacon?)

Comment

Thanks. Answered 2 questions, but missed most important; when? (Must have been too distracted, thinking about Jaimie still, or maybe bacon?)
                        I saw, but don't recall, and too lazy to look up. I'm three-tabbing right now for interwebs.

Comment

The next opponent doesn't matter. We will win.
                          Amazing how the mood in this forum has gone from utter despair to uber-confidence in a couple of weeks! Now I really am worried.

Edit: And Pam Oliver ain't exactly young. Neither is the Queen of Female Journalism, Michelle Tafoya.
                          Yes but what do they have to do with Gopher hockey? I was thinking more along the lines of the Fox Sports North Girls, but I doubt we'll be seeing much of them this weekend either.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            Amazing how the mood in this forum has gone from utter despair to uber-confidence in a couple of weeks! Now I really am worried.

Yes but what do they have to do with Gopher hockey? I was thinking more along the lines of the Fox Sports North Girls, but I doubt we'll be seeing much of them this weekend.
                            For the most part, the FSN girls are pretty faces. That is why Ms Taft stood out. Brother plays (played) for CC, she played hockey in HS and later for BU, she knew her stuff, and it showed.

Comment

Man the pairwise rankings seem outta whack compared to years past. UMD finishing 5th in their conference and getting swept in the first round of the conference playoffs, and they are a #2 seed with a chance at a #1? St. Cloud St. Barely above .500 and they are a solid position. Crazy! The eye ball test does not seem right.
                              Last edited by goofy gopher; 03-15-2015, 11:26 PM.
                              never up, never in!

Comment

Originally posted by goofy gopher View Post
                                Man the pairwise rankings seem outta whack compared compared to years past. UMD finishing 5th in their conference and getting swept in the first round of the conference playoffs, and they are a #2 seed with a chance at a #1? St. Cloud St. Barely above .500 and they are a solid position. Crazy! The eye ball test does not seem right.
                                Simple Math. (c) Scooby

Comment

Working...
                                X