Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gopher Season Thread: 2014-15 (Continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota Gopher Season Thread: 2014-15 (Continued)

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    I think it's time to bleach the hair...
    I heard Kevin Wehrs bleached his hair after I blew the doors off of him so that no one would notice who he was but he forgot to cut away the wristband the hospital gave him so he was the only guy on the club with bleached hair and everyone still knew who he was, CBS was going to do a survivor series in Wehrs' corner but Kevin wouldn't go back. About a month later they got swept at home by Anchorage first round of the WCHA playoffs.

I'm all about big clappers and clean livin'! Work and church!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Malone View Post
      I heard Kevin Wehrs bleached his hair after I blew the doors off of him so that no one would notice who he was but he forgot to cut away the wristband the hospital gave him so he was the only guy on the club with bleached hair and everyone still knew who he was, CBS was going to do a survivor series in Wehrs' corner but Kevin wouldn't go back. About a month later they got swept at home by Anchorage first round of the WCHA playoffs.
      LOL! Didn't you knock Kevin Wehrs out IN the first round of the WCHA playoffs?
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        LOL! Didn't you knock Kevin Wehrs out IN the first round of the WCHA playoffs?
        Good question, the problem is Wehrs went towards the light in that corner so many times it's hard to remember but I'll call Frattin and ask, I'll update everyone after practice.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          Good question, the problem is Wehrs went towards the light in that corner so many times it's hard to remember but I'll call Frattin and ask, I'll update everyone after practice.
          Frattin. Good call.

My apologies.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            So mystery solved. cross cheque = Brad Malone!
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I just noticed Travis Boyd made "Faces in the Crowd" in the March 2 Sports Illustrated.

Comment

I like the strategy of giving the dogs here a bone and watching them wag their tails.

Comment

Gopher players helping kids. Love this!

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                    Cool episode. The guys treated that kid like an all-star!

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                      Very very cool stuff. btw I'm going to miss this senior class. Perhaps not a lot of flair but for my money tons of heart and this video isn't the only reason why.

Comment

Good to see Leon helping out with the seniors.

Comment

Gophers better win tomorrow or they will get leap frogged by Michigan St. They got a gift tonight courtesy of Penn St., and I don't see the Spartans losing to Bucky. could be a lot of juggling in the upper half of the Big Ten standings next weekend.
                          never up, never in!

Comment

Originally posted by goofy gopher View Post
                            Gophers better win tomorrow or they will get leap frogged by Michigan St. They got a gift tonight courtesy of Penn St., and I don't see the Spartans losing to Bucky. could be a lot of juggling in the upper half of the Big Ten standings next weekend.
                            Honestly, I don't give a flip about the Big 10....I just want to see them stay in the top-12 of the PWR. And that means you're right, they can't lose tomorrow.

Comment

I do care about the Big Ten because if we're not hanging the banner someone else is.

The Gophers better win tomorrow because OSU is terrible and no tournament team should split with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                                I do care about the Big Ten because if we're not hanging the banner someone else is.

The Gophers better win tomorrow because OSU is terrible and no tournament team should split with them.
                                Agreed. Goal #1: take care of business in the NCAAs; Goal #2: win the B1G
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X