Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gopher Season Thread: 2014-15 (Continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher Season Thread: 2014-15 (Continued)

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I don't give two sh*s about these banners. Win the one that counts.
    Well, if the gophers couldn't win those 2 banners this year, they would be signing pro contracts, and planning their spring fishing trip.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      Well, if the gophers couldn't win those 2 banners this year, they would be signing pro contracts, and planning their spring fishing trip.
      Good point! I guess banners are not so bad after all...
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

So UMD (for a 5th time) it is, should be a good game.

We are playing much better than when we played UMD last.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
          So UMD (for a 5th time) it is, should be a good game.

We are playing much better than when we played UMD last.
          Yeah. UMD was easily the best team the Gophers played in the first half. But these appear to be different teams.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Flights to Boston are $356 through SW. Spirit doesn't have anything.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_major View Post
              flights to boston are $356 through sw. Spirit doesn't have anything.
              mht?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                mht?
                A bit more. Probably about the same if you include travel from Boston.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  Flights to Boston are $356 through SW. Spirit doesn't have anything.
                  If you are flying in...Providence might be cheaper. Hour and 40 minute drive...just an option if it saves you a couple of hundred. I just checked Orbitz and it is 150 dollars a person cheaper to go through Bradley in Hartford. Some people would do that since they already have a rental car.
                  Last edited by The Zlax45; 03-22-2015, 12:59 PM.
                  Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                    A bit more. Probably about the same if you include travel from Boston.
                    There is a bus that will take you from Logan to Manchester and actually drops off right by the arena. I have to travel to Manchester twice a year for business and I usually fly into Logan as fhere are far more flight options. Flight gets delayed at MHT and you might end up there an extra day. It's not a large airport.
                    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

MHT/BOS: MHT is the winner if $ is comparable. Modern, small quiet airport. I will post hotel info on the regional thread shortly. You could fly MHT > taxi to downtown hotel/venue. Rental car not required. Also with BOS, the Friday rush hour traffic can be nasty after 3 - 3:30 if you are arriving later in the day.
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                        MHT/BOS: MHT is the winner if $ is comparable. Modern, small quiet airport. I will post hotel info on the regional thread shortly. You could fly MHT > taxi to downtown hotel/venue. Rental car not required. Also with BOS, the Friday rush hour traffic can be nasty after 3 - 3:30 if you are arriving later in the day.
                        would look to arrive in the a.m. with the 530p start time. (plus you would have to see bu first!)
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          There is a bus that will take you from Logan to Manchester and actually drops off right by the arena. I have to travel to Manchester twice a year for business and I usually fly into Logan as fhere are far more flight options. Flight gets delayed at MHT and you might end up there an extra day. It's not a large airport.
                          http://www.bostonexpressbus.com/ Not all busses stop downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            would look to arrive in the a.m. with the 530p start time. (plus you would have to see bu first!)
                            You flying in? Or just out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                              http://www.bostonexpressbus.com/ Not all busses stop downtown.
                              That's it. It drops me off right at the Radisson, where I stay. Which is walking distance from the arena. They are nice buses (with free wifi), and it's pretty quick ride too. Pretty affordable too.
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

The Gopher women won 4-1 over Harvard for another Championship for them. I think they said 3 of the last 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X