Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DU @ SCSU Mar 6 & 7: Home Ice? We don't need no stinkin' Home Ice!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DU @ SCSU Mar 6 & 7: Home Ice? We don't need no stinkin' Home Ice!!!

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    By the way, what the **** is with us giving up someone's first goal of the year halfway through the season or later? That is a staple of SCSU hockey.
    First collegiate goal and Game Winner,,too.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Gabe Levin's goal 3/6/15
      https://vine.co/v/OEq6lYHKr55

Top 5 for♥sure
      Nothing is for sure with the NCHC people picking. SCSU had an insanely pretty goal in Omaha this year, 3 on 1 tick-tack-toe and it got beat out by 3 or 4 goals it was EASILY better than, including an SCSU goal that weekend
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
        I think the Cloudies have to win tonight to have any chance left in the PWR.
        Done. Husckeys win 4 - 2!!

Time to head to Omaha and steal a first round series to get to Target Center.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          We gave you the second period. That was horrible to watch. Probably enjoyable for you, but horrible for me.
          You were right--The 2nd tonight was horrible
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            You were right--The 2nd tonight was horrible
            I am shocked that we actually capitalized in the second period.

On the plus side, we don't have to travel to DU next weekend.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

First Star: Jonny Brodzinski (St. Cloud State)
              Second Star: David Morley (St. Cloud State)
              Third Star: Charlie Lindgren (St. Cloud State)

No surprises
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Congrats to SC on the win tonight. Good luck in Omaha next weekend!
                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Did they just install a new sound system at the HBNHC? I could understand everything from the PA system on Friday for the first time this season.

Comment

Originally posted by RL3AO View Post
                    Did they just install a new sound system at the HBNHC? I could understand everything from the PA system on Friday for the first time this season.
                    That was my biggest gripe about the place in my first ever trip to the NHC just a couple weeks ago.

Everything said over the P.A. there sounded exactly like the adult voices in all the "Peanuts" television shows.

They might as well not even make announcements over that system.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                      That was my biggest gripe about the place in my first ever trip to the NHC just a couple weeks ago.

Everything said over the P.A. there sounded exactly like the adult voices in all the "Peanuts" television shows.

They might as well not even make announcements over that system.
                      Yeah it was a remarkable difference. Everything was loud and crisp. Not sure if it was an entire new system or they just tweaked speaker locations/settings.

Comment

Its funny... went to the Saturday game against Omaha, went to the Friday game against Denver, and I didn't notice any issues or differences at all with the PA system.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                        X