Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Onward to Boston! Friar Hockey 2014/15 Part Two

has the sky fallen?

PC has never lost a game 3 with Leaman as coach.
    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
      has the sky fallen?

So now I have to hang my hat on old adages like "there's always a first time" or "they must be due?" Great.
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

These teams just love playing 1 goal games I guess. Friars really hanging on in the end. Gillies with some big stops including a clean breakaway in the second period.

Will find out tomorrow who has the better legs for game 3. Friars were looking a little gassed in the end but losing 2 D men for 10 mins in the Second didn't help.

Interesting Behling was held out in favor of Adams with Monk staying on the D, so Leaman goes with 7 D tonight.

Downing with the UNH goal, he's been a Friar killer all 4 years....will be good to see him gone

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
          has the sky fallen?

Leaman has never won a game in the Garden also.
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            Leaman has never won a game in the Garden also.
            You just can't help yourself can you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              You just can't help yourself can you?
              It is a fact! PC choked last year against UNH especially the goaltender who was falling over himself on two goals. Don't you remember?

Comment

Now THAT'S creativity.
                Slam the coach to get to the goal tender.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

It is a fact! PC choked last year against UNH especially the goaltender who was falling over himself on two goals. Don't you remember?
                  I repeat, you really can't help yourself, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                    He is what he is...

Comment

Don't feed the troll. He is a miserable person. The rest of us can see the program moving in the right direction. He was not satisfied with any victory this year. Second place was an awful thing. He reminds me of Dana Cavery's Grumpy old man character on SNL. Back in my day we got our butts kicked every night, and we were thankful to get it! We had to skate uphill both ways! Troll on Dana, troll on. Dope
                      Providence College
                      National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk
                        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                          Touche.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF5Y19NAupA

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                              I think your patented rosy colored glasses are wasted on this one.

PC needs to bury these guys tonight.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Like I said, you really can't help yourself, can you?

Comment

Working...
                                X