Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Harvard Crimson 2014-2015: Restoring the Karma

Originally posted by Thisisahockeywebsite View Post
    Kinda insane that he still doesn't know, right? A lot of uncertainty for him. Does he still attend classes this semester either way?
    We had a similar situation with Greg Chalmers in the eighties. Greg had a problem with his vision which necessitated taking time off. There was a question when he returned about his eligibility and he wound up only playing second semester of his then junior year. He finished as a full term senior in '86.

Comment

Adam Fox will be a strong addition to next year's blue line
      http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...ieffer-bellows

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
        Adam Fox will be a strong addition to next year's blue line
        http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...ieffer-bellows
        Sounds a lot like Mark Fusco.

Comment

Only 8 days left to get your picks in or change your picks. Remember, Oct 30, 7PM RPI Union Game is the cutoff for picks.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...test-2015-2016
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
            Sounds a lot like Mark Fusco.
            Nope

Comment

Anybody going tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                Safe to say Vesey is the preseason favorite for the Hobey? Not that it counts for anything but it helps.

I really think he is starting at the top of the list as far as I'm concerned.
                I think it really hurts you guys in this regard to start your season so late.

Vesey is going to have dig himself out of an "Austin Ortega of undefeated UNO leads the nation in goals scored and already has 4 game winners" hole.

Just sayin'.

Vesey is a fine player and I am sure he'll be heard from, here, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                  I think it really hurts you guys in this regard to start your season so late.

Vesey is going to have dig himself out of an "Austin Ortega of undefeated UNO leads the nation in goals scored and already has 4 game winners" hole.

Just sayin'.

Vesey is a fine player and I am sure he'll be heard from, here, though.
                  It does and always has.

Vesey will be fine. Goals per game, not total goals!

Comment

Hello all.

Since we are into a new season I started a new thread:

Harvard Crimson 2015-2016 - All things Bright and Beautiful

I posted a bit about the UPEI and UNB games to start us off.

Cheers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      Nope
                      Really? How do you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                        Really? How do you know?

Watched both play many times

Nope, not even close

Comment

I went. Chippy game. Vesey was taken down in a hammerlock, then, when the referees weren't looking, gave the offender a two hander across the back of the shins. Received two minutes for roughing which made the NB coach irate. Donato was the point man on the power play, scored a goal and looked good for his first game. The freshman from Washington played goal, made the stops you would expect him to make; Trauber played the OT and stopped a breakaway. Good effeort for the first game, they came out strong but could not keep it up for three periods. NB is a competitive team, beat what looks like an excellent BC team earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Faced View Post
                            I went. Chippy game. Vesey was taken down in a hammerlock, then, when the referees weren't looking, gave the offender a two hander across the back of the shins. Received two minutes for roughing which made the NB coach irate. Donato was the point man on the power play, scored a goal and looked good for his first game. The freshman from Washington played goal, made the stops you would expect him to make; Trauber played the OT and stopped a breakaway. Good effeort for the first game, they came out strong but could not keep it up for three periods. NB is a competitive team, beat what looks like an excellent BC team earlier.
                            Also, forgot to mention, the benches in the rink are now completely replaced with folding seats. The three sections behind the Harvard bench have padded seats.

Comment

Working...
                            X