Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    ...we're thinking about visiting the Schell's brewery on the way, if anyone wants join us.
    Be sure to sample their Pilsner. It's wonderful. Their seasonal right now is Bock, which is also quite tasty.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
      I have not heard if they are encouraging fans to wear white or not.
      I think it's implied.

Comment

wish we were going to be there. but will be cheering watching the feed.

GO TECH!
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          We have to go back to take of our dog though. If we were doing the whole weekend we could have made plans with my family to watch him, but we told them that we wouldn't need them to watch him already. Of course, if someone has a service dog vest, I'm sure he'd love to come to the game with us.
          Don't underestimate the things I can find...
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I've been thinking about this series for quite some time and I just can't see any other result than a split. This will be as good as playoff hockey, if not better. I really wish they could nationally broadcast this for people to see.
            AF 99

Comment

I also had an email from Coach Hastings today thanking me for my support as a season ticket holder and asking me to bring the noise this weekend for a crucial series. The community aspect Coach Hastings has brought here is unbelievable. I saw on twitter he was at the X last night to support the Mankato Peewee A team as they played Edina. No kid on the team or anything, but he understands that as a community it starts from the top down.
              AF 99

Comment

I got that same email. Hastings is truly a class act.

Comment

• Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                  I think it's implied.
                  The I will do Friday purple and Saturday white!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                    Mankato must not have been firing on all cylinders when they got swept by Alaska! Hahaha..
                    They actually weren't firing on all cylinders because of injury. They played the last 90 with 9 forwards, and were competitive through out the entire series, but don't let facts get in the way of your oblivious rant.

Comment

Two days....
                      AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                        Two days....
                        The anticipation is killing me...

Comment

I assume they serve beer at the stadium since it is off campus??? If not I have to remember to pack my flasks!!!!!

Comment

Saturday is now essentially a sellout with less than 20 single seats and SRO as the only options left.
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
                              I assume they serve beer at the stadium since it is off campus??? If not I have to remember to pack my flasks!!!!!
                              Beer and mixed! Life is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post

Yes they serve beer, if I remember correctly, $4 for 16oz. They also have a bar/cocktail station.
                                If you do bring a flask, you won't be the only one!

Comment

Working...
                                X