X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Great game!

Where o where is that alpha michigan fan? Havent seen him/her in awhile, must have scared it off, not surprising.

The ugly helmets have some pretty lame fans. Not used to getting owned on the ice and in the forums...
    Looks like this UMICH has tried to pick up where alfa left off. Can't really tell the difference between them at all but I can see that big zero for MI on the scoreboard tonight.

I wonder if any of them will be seen in this thread again...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      Looks like this UMICH has tried to pick up where alfa left off. Can't really tell the difference between them at all but I can see that big zero for MI on the scoreboard tonight.

I wonder if any of them will be seen in this thread again...
      doubtful, pansy arses they are.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
        I think a split is a reasonable expectation for this weekend.
        I figured it'd be a split too. Boy, am I glad I was wrong again.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nice weekend sweep of Puffy Chest U. They needed that - now hope for losses near them in the PWR.

Comment

And after checking BC, Providence, Yale and Harvard go 3-0-1 on the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              And after checking BC, Providence, Yale and Harvard go 3-0-1 on the night.
              Just keep winning. It'll work out.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Just keep winning. It'll work out.
                This.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Now onto pedo state

Comment

So that was fun.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      Now onto pedo state
                      F 'em. Too soon?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        F 'em. Too soon?
                        Keep your pants on, young man.

(Way too soon)

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Keep your pants on, young man.

(Way too soon)
                          IALTO.

PSU is slumping. Swept by MSU.

But still, I hope they get swept under the rug, just like that scandal. Crap, I did it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                            Going to be hard to shut down Larkin and Hyman again tomorrow. Hopefully Werenski is scarred for at least 24 hours by that brutal mistake.
                            Completely shut down Larkin and Hyman. Wow.

Comment

Haha...time to step away for the ledge and take a deep breath Gopher fans. How critical was this weekend sweep for the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers? It probably just saved their season. Tonight, the Golden Gophers played with some desperation again, managing to find some juice left in the tank and basically out gassed the Corn and Blue for the 2-0 shutout and the series sweep. The pace of the game was much slower tonight than last night, as both teams seemed to run out of fuel as time winded down.

But another strong dose of forechecking, backchecking, puck control, and Adam Wilcox proved to be enough to send the highest scoring team in the nation back to Ann Arbor shelled shocked with only 2 goals on the weekend for their lowest scoring output in any series this season. The Gopher D were not as sharp as last night, but boxed out to keep the Wolverine's big guns like Larkin, Hyman, Copp and Compher SOG down. Michigan had most of their scoring chances in the third period outshooting the Gophers 11-8. But Adam Wilcox, who gets my vote for the #1 star of the game, played stellar again between the pipes and made some game changing saves in the 3rd for his 11th career shutout.

Nice to see Seth Ambroz playing with confidence again scoring his 9th goal. And how fitting was it for Kyle Rau to slam in the ENG to cap off perhaps his best weekend performance of the season with 4 Gs. Another player who has transformed his game in leaps and bounds from a role player a couple seasons ago, into whom I believe is one of the most exciting playmakers in the NCAA is senior Travis Boyd. As a true team player, Boyd's full ice vision, stick work, rocket shot accuracy and energy has helped propel the Gophers back into contention. With 8 games left, the Gophers are now in a position to contend for the B1G title and seize an at-large bid for the national tournament. Overall, a rewarding and exciting weekend of hockey...Gopher style! Go Gophers!

Comment

Great write-up as usual, Harley. But I have to ask, weren't you really pessimistic about the Gophers' chances of making the NCAA's just two weekends ago? Like, practically no chance based on the PWR? I know it's still far from a done deal, but wouldn't you say that the odds now are at least pointed in the Gophers' favor?
                                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X