Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    Idiot, even though we are both avid college hockey fans we are in the definite minority in the nation. Most people could care less about hockey, and even less about college hockey. Why do you think ESPN doesn't really cover college hockey? Oh yea, no one cares. It is insignificant. Michigan is known for far more than hockey, minnesota not so much. And 'The Miracle on Ice' was a very long time ago. Not one current NCAA athlete was alive when that happened. minnesota is insignificant, get over it.
    This is a COLLEGE HOCKEY website you "idiot". So why are you on this page if you're bashing college hockey and hockey in general? I'm here to talk about hockey, not talk about which state is better than the other outside of hockey. I could sit here and tell you that Minnesota has the most fortune 500 companies of any state, has one of the top science research universities in the country, or about Duluth, which was voted best outdoor travel destination in the United States. But since this is a college hockey website, I'm going to remind you that your team lost 6-2 last night and will NEVER be respected the same as the University of Minnesota's hockey program is. Nice try bud

Comment

Gopher Highlights

Comment

• Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
        Thanks for the link. I loved the line after Seth scored, "digging like a coal miner".

Comment

Originally posted by SchuneMN View Post
          This is a COLLEGE HOCKEY website you "idiot". So why are you on this page if you're bashing college hockey and hockey in general? I'm here to talk about hockey, not talk about which state is better than the other outside of hockey. I could sit here and tell you that Minnesota has the most fortune 500 companies of any state, has one of the top science research universities in the country, or about Duluth, which was voted best outdoor travel destination in the United States. But since this is a college hockey website, I'm going to remind you that your team lost 6-2 last night and will NEVER be respected the same as the University of Minnesota's hockey program is. Nice try bud
          Travel outside of that frozen wasteland that produced the artist formerly know as Prince and you just might realize how irrelevant you are in the grand scheme of things. Wait, I take that back. As you probably attended The University of Minnesota you aren't that bright. I wouldn't want you to have a stroke while attempting to form a thought. Minny has a good program, but that's it. Run to your Mommy little boy...
          Originally posted by alfablue
          Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
          Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
          I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Travel outside of that frozen wasteland that produced the artist formerly know as Prince and you just might realize how irrelevant you are in the grand scheme of things. Wait, I take that back. As you probably attended The University of Minnesota you aren't that bright. I wouldn't want you to have a stroke while attempting to form a thought. Minny has a good program, but that's it. Run to your Mommy little boy...
            You really are quite the pouty puffer, aren't you?
            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

I hope to see as well rounded an effort tonight when I attend with my 9 year old valentine. In fact, play out the year like that and I'll forgive & forget the last 2 months. Oh, and the sulking little m fans are a riot. Thanks for sharing the bounty of a good couple of days on the lake!
              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Some good popcorn going on in here. I approve.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

You seem really smart, so let me ask you 3 easy questions:

1) Why is Detroit such a hellhole, but Prince's hometown of Mlps isn't?
                  2) Why wear the worlds ugliest helmets, has no one in Michigan any sense at all?
                  3) Appalachian State Mountaineers football?
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                    Travel outside of that frozen wasteland that produced the artist formerly know as Prince and you just might realize how irrelevant you are in the grand scheme of things.
                    That same frozen wasteland produced the most relevant musician of all time in Bob Dylan.

Being a Prince guy, you wouldn't have known that.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                      I'll bet you're the life of every party.

Comment

Ha you're trying to tell me the University of Minnesota isn't a elite school in education? How about you use that thing I mentioned called Google and do some research on them, like their research program and their business school. Then I suggest you run to your mommy tonight after Minnesota whoops your sorry *** team for the second night in a row. Then you should catch a plane to mpls (Or any other major city in the USA) so you can see how ****ty Detroit really is.

Comment

The Gophers are back!!!!!!!!
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

we're comin'

Comment

*waves*
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So who were those guys wearing the ugly helmets again?

Comment

Working...
                                X