Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

    We are in trouble. Paula Weston doesn't like us. She's got Michigan at #10 and the Gophers somewhere below #20 ranked Robert Morris.
    Go Gophers!

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

      Saw that, funny stuff right there. PWR thinks otherwise Paula, sorry.

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

        Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
        I'm pretty sure the entire world... except you, is getting it. It was amusing at first, but I grow bored. You can only try to talk to a brick wall for so long and you are obviously just as dense as a brick wall, so it seems a fitting analogy.

        Oh... was that too 6th grade for you?
        Don't worry, you may graduate to that level soon so you can understand all this.
        I get it just fine, thank you.

        Why do you think I don't understand?

        For some reason, reason and logic gets crys of "lighten up" from you guys- as if it's so over your heads that there's no comprehension.

        Basically, your overwhelming arrogance is incredibly underwhelming.

        So since you guys are harping on me, I will claim total victory. Thank you very much. So, indeed, we are better than you.

        (THAT is arrogant)

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

          Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          We are in trouble. Paula Weston doesn't like us. She's got Michigan at #10 and the Gophers somewhere below #20 ranked Robert Morris.
          Can you blame her? Not counting wins over OSU and Wisconsin, neither of which are having good seasons at all, your last win was against RIT. You got swept by two schools in your own state. And it's not as if we are that good.

          I don't see us at 10, anyway. Not that good, nor not that consistent.

          This B1G season has really been bad for all of us. So bad that it almost looks like we'll get one in, and just because of the B1G championship.

          Our losses against Ferris, UNH, BU, BC, Tech, etc- really hurt. Almost to the point that IF you beat us this weekend, it won't help PWR much at all.

          Dunno why this year is so tough on all of us- but it is.

          coulda, woulda, shoulda- but now we all just have to face forward and win a B1G championship. Otherwise golf season will start early.

          edit- the only think saving our collective hides at the moment is that the ECAC has teams in the top 16. And it helps that we have two teams buffering us. Still- its going to come down to the wire to get 2 B1G teams in- and neither are going to be seeded all that well.
          Last edited by alfablue; 02-11-2015, 03:13 PM.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            I get it just fine, thank you.

            Why do you think I don't understand?

            For some reason, reason and logic gets crys of "lighten up" from you guys- as if it's so over your heads that there's no comprehension.

            Basically, your overwhelming arrogance is incredibly underwhelming.

            So since you guys are harping on me, I will claim total victory. Thank you very much. So, indeed, we are better than you.

            (THAT is arrogant)
            If you think this is harping, you're clearly not married.

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

              Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              I get it just fine, thank you.

              Why do you think I don't understand?

              For some reason, reason and logic gets crys of "lighten up" from you guys- as if it's so over your heads that there's no comprehension.

              Basically, your overwhelming arrogance is incredibly underwhelming.

              So since you guys are harping on me, I will claim total victory. Thank you very much. So, indeed, we are better than you.

              (THAT is arrogant)
              No, the only thing special about you is that you hit the reply button over and over. That's it. At least I haven't seen anything else noteworthy coming from your posts, except maybe some delusions of grandeur of you claiming victory and thinking you are better than us. So I'm not sure how you can claim victory when nothing is really at stake. I guess that makes sense since your school song is "Hail to the Victors" yet it gets played constantly even when you lose. You say hockey is just a game and we shouldn't take it too seriously, so what exactly is this? Not really a game, but it seems to have become one.

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                No, the only thing special about you is that you hit the reply button over and over. That's it. At least I haven't seen anything else noteworthy coming from your posts, except maybe some delusions of grandeur of you claiming victory and thinking you are better than us. So I'm not sure how you can claim victory when nothing is really at stake. I guess that makes sense since your school song is "Hail to the Victors" yet it gets played constantly even when you lose. You say hockey is just a game and we shouldn't take it too seriously, so what exactly is this? Not really a game, but it seems to have become one.
                Wait- you are replying to my message, and I'm bad for replying to messages? ok. whatever works for you.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                  weeee

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                    So are you the one real michigan fan or just a walmart michigan fan like most? Inquiring minds want to know.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                      Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                      So are you the one real michigan fan or just a walmart michigan fan like most? Inquiring minds want to know.
                      Does it really matter? You've already judged.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                        Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                        Saw that, funny stuff right there. PWR thinks otherwise Paula, sorry.
                        Seriously, with your poll ranking at 21, she's not the only one with the *opinion* that your team is struggling these days. There are 50 other people who put their opinion in a poll, and put you at 21.

                        And somehow have us at 12- did they not see MSU beat us a week ago? And outdoor games are not all that applicable....

                        Opinions are just like anuses, some are bigger than others.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                          Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          Wait- you are replying to my message, and I'm bad for replying to messages? ok. whatever works for you.
                          Hmm... can't understand what I'm saying and you think you're better than us? Again, I'll spell it out. You are the one replying to me. I don't really care who it was, I would have written the same original posts to whoever wanted to engage. That was you. If no one replies, it's not exactly much of a thread.

                          Oddly enough in this case, there are many replies and it is quickly turning into not much of a thread.


                          Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                          weeee
                          Yup. What you said, says it all.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                            So puffy chest also lives in an ivory tower - I suppose they go hand in hand.

                            If I called him Francis would he understand the reference?
                            Last edited by Slap Shot; 02-11-2015, 05:34 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                              One thing that doesn't ever seem to change. Gopher fans getting their arse's handed to them by a lone opposing fanbase member.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

                                never happened

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X