• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Re: Minnesota hosts Michigan: 2/13 & 2/14

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    I think a split is a reasonable expectation for this weekend.
    I figured it'd be a split too. Boy, am I glad I was wrong again.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    Looks like this UMICH has tried to pick up where alfa left off. Can't really tell the difference between them at all but I can see that big zero for MI on the scoreboard tonight.

I wonder if any of them will be seen in this thread again...
    doubtful, pansy arses they are.

Leave a comment:

• Tiggsy
    replied

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Great game!

Where o where is that alpha michigan fan? Havent seen him/her in awhile, must have scared it off, not surprising.

The ugly helmets have some pretty lame fans. Not used to getting owned on the ice and in the forums...
    Looks like this UMICH has tried to pick up where alfa left off. Can't really tell the difference between them at all but I can see that big zero for MI on the scoreboard tonight.

I wonder if any of them will be seen in this thread again...

Leave a comment:

• goldy_331
    replied

So who were those guys wearing the ugly helmets again?

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

*waves*

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

we're comin'

Leave a comment:

• 4four4
    replied

The Gophers are back!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SchuneMN
    replied

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    Travel outside of that frozen wasteland that produced the artist formerly know as Prince and you just might realize how irrelevant you are in the grand scheme of things. Wait, I take that back. As you probably attended The University of Minnesota you aren't that bright. I wouldn't want you to have a stroke while attempting to form a thought. Minny has a good program, but that's it. Run to your Mommy little boy...
    Ha you're trying to tell me the University of Minnesota isn't a elite school in education? How about you use that thing I mentioned called Google and do some research on them, like their research program and their business school. Then I suggest you run to your mommy tonight after Minnesota whoops your sorry *** team for the second night in a row. Then you should catch a plane to mpls (Or any other major city in the USA) so you can see how ****ty Detroit really is.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Travel outside of that frozen wasteland that produced the artist formerly know as Prince and you just might realize how irrelevant you are in the grand scheme of things. Wait, I take that back. As you probably attended The University of Minnesota you aren't that bright. I wouldn't want you to have a stroke while attempting to form a thought. Minny has a good program, but that's it. Run to your Mommy little boy...
    I'll bet you're the life of every party.

Leave a comment:

• Go4PuckFan2.0
    replied
    Travel outside of that frozen wasteland that produced the artist formerly know as Prince and you just might realize how irrelevant you are in the grand scheme of things.
    That same frozen wasteland produced the most relevant musician of all time in Bob Dylan.

Being a Prince guy, you wouldn't have known that.

Leave a comment:

• Happy
    replied

You seem really smart, so let me ask you 3 easy questions:

1) Why is Detroit such a hellhole, but Prince's hometown of Mlps isn't?
    2) Why wear the worlds ugliest helmets, has no one in Michigan any sense at all?
    3) Appalachian State Mountaineers football?

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Some good popcorn going on in here. I approve.

Leave a comment:

• captain beefheart
    replied

I hope to see as well rounded an effort tonight when I attend with my 9 year old valentine. In fact, play out the year like that and I'll forgive & forget the last 2 months. Oh, and the sulking little m fans are a riot. Thanks for sharing the bounty of a good couple of days on the lake!

Leave a comment:

• captain beefheart
    replied

You really are quite the pouty puffer, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• UMICH
    replied

Originally posted by SchuneMN View Post
    This is a COLLEGE HOCKEY website you "idiot". So why are you on this page if you're bashing college hockey and hockey in general? I'm here to talk about hockey, not talk about which state is better than the other outside of hockey. I could sit here and tell you that Minnesota has the most fortune 500 companies of any state, has one of the top science research universities in the country, or about Duluth, which was voted best outdoor travel destination in the United States. But since this is a college hockey website, I'm going to remind you that your team lost 6-2 last night and will NEVER be respected the same as the University of Minnesota's hockey program is. Nice try bud

Leave a comment:

Working...
X