• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huskyfan
    replied
    Re: Official 2015 BottomFeeder Bracketology and Site Selection Thread

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
    If you read between the lines of the headlines in Kentucky, you can figure out what happened to this years tournament.

"Kentucky bourbon thieves swiped 'more than one person could drink in a lifetime' "
    there, fans, is the result of the BFB.

its disappointing, sure, but not unexpected. this group never could turn down free booze.

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
    If you read between the lines of the headlines in Kentucky, you can figure out what happened to this years tournament.

"Kentucky bourbon thieves swiped 'more than one person could drink in a lifetime' "
    they're on the lookout for two people

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Drove by the Fritz Deitl ice rink in Westwood, NJ today.

Deserted.

Leave a comment:

• XCTiger
    replied
    Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    Or abducted by aliens...

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    I'm guessing they all were forcably adopted into a brony cult. Full Stockholm syndrome.
    Or abducted by aliens...

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    a sign of how screwed up this tournament is - a team with Guerriero - even being in the tournament!

I'm guessing the what BFB officials there are, refs, scorekeepers, teams and coaches decided it really didn't matter and never showed. this tournament is about as relevant as an Indian head logo in the NCAA.
    I'm guessing they all were forcably adopted into a brony cult. Full Stockholm syndrome.

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied

a sign of how screwed up this tournament is - a team with Guerriero - even being in the tournament!

I'm guessing the what BFB officials there are, refs, scorekeepers, teams and coaches decided it really didn't matter and never showed. this tournament is about as relevant as an Indian head logo in the NCAA.

Leave a comment:

• vizoroo
    replied

That Carmine Guerriero can't stop competing--Corbett should've pulled him at 99.

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Last I heard, UAH coach Mike Corbett was yelling at Carmine Guerriero to stop making saves so the Chargers could be 2015 BFB chumpions, but CG35 was having none of it. The scoreboard broke around the time he was up to 224 saves.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• drshoen
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    You already got a result. Quitcherbellyakin'...
    I did? Don't remember seeing any, other than your "unconfirmed" report of 1 score. I'm hopeful that more information will be forthcoming soon...

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
    Sadly, this thread has fallen to the middle of page 2 - perhaps a bump to the top will remind the "powers that be" that results have yet to be posted.

The BFB - We Don't Care What You Think!
    You already got a result. Quitcherbellyakin'...

Leave a comment:

• drshoen
    replied

Sadly, this thread has fallen to the middle of page 2 - perhaps a bump to the top will remind the "powers that be" that results have yet to be posted.

The BFB - We Don't Care What You Think!

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    these tournaments where no results come in, are usually the best (or should it be worst?) the long winded commentary gets old after a while.
    save guerriero!

Gfm

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied

these tournaments where no results come in, are usually the best (or should it be worst?) the long winded commentary gets old after a while.

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
    This has been the standard since DC hosted at Uline arena (which is now being turned into condos). I was out of town that weekend an have no idea if anyone from Gallaudet bothered to volunteer to direct people around the area. I'm not sure we even knew what teams to expect out of regionals.
    Huntsville's "escape" out of the Northeast Regional is going to be like something out of Raising Arizona. "We released ourselves on our own recognizance."

GFM

Leave a comment:

Working...
X