Official 2015 BottomFeeder Bracketology and Site Selection Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    That's just mean... which means I like it.
    You think that's mean? Make them crawl. They are infantry.

Comment

• Re: Official 2015 BottomFeeder Bracketology and Site Selection Thread

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
      You think that's mean? Make them crawl. They are infantry.
      What if they're paras? If they lose a couple in the landing, all the better!

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        The Midwest regional has the unfortunate distinction of being played during the prime time hours. The organizer, KC8XFU, has informed me that we will be using frequencies on 10 meters to broadcast, as assurances have been made that the band will be dead in that area at that time of night.
        Better check. I think the National Command Authority uses that band for encrypted traffic. I'd hate to see some missile tech in Grand Forks think he has a valid launch order when it's really a play by play summary.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Better check. I think the National Command Authority uses that band for encrypted traffic. I'd hate to see some missile tech in Grand Forks think he has a valid launch order when it's really a play by play summary.
          Hello, Joshua. Would you like to play a nice game of chess?

Hello, Dr. Falken. No, let's play a game of Global Thermo-nuclear War instead.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Broadcasts are always done in the CW portion of the band. If anything, it'll cause interference with the CBers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddie View Post

Regional games will be played Sunday and Monday March 29-30.
              Any updates on what games are being played today? Or should this be in the Score Update thread? I know, it doesn't matter what I think.

Comment

Any updates on what games are being played today? Or should this be in the Score Update thread? I know, it doesn't matter what I think.
                Broadcasts were spotty, and during a goal call at the RPI-Army game (couldn't tell which team scored as the broadcaster insisted on sending at 5 WPM), the signal went out; maybe the electronics got wet. We'll probably have to wait for the carrier pigeons, if they even find their way properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Broadcasts were spotty, and during a goal call at the RPI-Army game (couldn't tell which team scored as the broadcaster insisted on sending at 5 WPM), the signal went out; maybe the electronics got wet. We'll probably have to wait for the carrier pigeons, if they even find their way properly.
                  D**n technology. They should've stuck with the morse code machine.

Comment

D**n technology. They should've stuck with the morse code machine.
                    Speaking of, any more updates? Or did the Ham Radio operators fall asleep?
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                      Speaking of, any more updates? Or did the Ham Radio operators fall asleep?
                      Has anyone seen any confused pigeons looking for a roost?
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        Has anyone seen any confused pigeons looking for a roost?
                        Local homeless folks have seen a pigeon crashing into the arena wall outside the RPI-Army game.
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I checked this thread for an update, but I remembered this is the BFB: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Comment

I saw a hawk down a pigeon yesterday. That could be your problem.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              I saw a hawk down a pigeon yesterday. That could be your problem.
                              A pigeon, or the pigeon?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                A pigeon, or the pigeon?
                                Poor Waldo.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X