Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/30 & 1/31

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
    So because he didn't do everything that he possibly could to avoid the hit it becomes malicious? I don't buy it.
    In this case, yes. And I don't see where he made any effort to avoid it, you'd have to be delusional to think that.

Comment

• Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
      If it truly was a malicious hit then he would have not made any effort to avoid the hit, and would have made some motion with his right leg to maximize the impact.
      Watch the view from behind him again - there was no effort to avoid contact with the leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Watch the view from behind him again - there was no effort to avoid contact with the leg.

If you are watching this play on the You tube video and saying from it, you determine that McGuire was malicious. (Malicious. Definition: Intending or intended to do harm.) then you need to watch the whole play at speed on btn2go, IMO. From when Reilly swings the puck to his left, (youtube :09) until contact (youtube :11) it is less than 0.5 seconds in real time. There is no way Mcguire decides to target Reilly's knee, and then executes a perfect hit on a moving target in less than half a second at speed. McGuire said in his interview "I didn't get out of the way in time"". Which means specifically to me that in his mind he wanted to get out of the way, but he didn't, in time.

Gleaning intent from 0.5 seconds of video is a silly concept, IMO.
        Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 02-03-2015, 07:17 PM.
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I'm surprised we haven't had his MRI up on this thread yet.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            I'm surprised we haven't had his MRI up on this thread yet.
            Well, the medical stuff is protected. I do however have a subpoena pending on an elderly woman McGuire helped across the street two weeks ago. And I am tracking down a story that McGuire risked his life rescuing a little girl's puppy an unknown perp wearing maroon and gold tossed in an icy river last winter.

Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              Well, the medical stuff is protected. I do however have a subpoena pending on an elderly woman McGuire helped across the street two weeks ago. And I am tracking down a story that McGuire risked his life rescuing a little girl's puppy an unknown perp wearing maroon and gold tossed in an icy river last winter.

Was said puppy in a sack?

If so, I may have an idea on the perp.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Was said puppy in a sack?

If so, I may have an idea on the perp.
                I went with kittens last week. Wasn't me.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  The way I contort myself to justify my crap is mind boggling.
                  Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    McGuire maybe didn't laugh, but the other BADger player in the box DEFINITELY smiled and laughed. I watched the replay yesterday and it was blatant. What they were laughing about? Hard to say, but at that exact moment......it's pretty easy to speculate.
                    McGuire is laughing with a fan behind him.

Source: I'm watching it right now. BTN2Go.com, ~40:00 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post

No idea what was captured by the camera, but at the game...Reilly's brother (#5) was going nutso as the penalties were being sorted out at the scorers table (he had the look of maybe going coo coo for coco puffs and snapping enough to try to climb the glass to get into the box...certainly an understandable reaction if you feel someone ran your brother). There was definitely back and forth between one of the two Badgers in the box and the victim's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post

I always laugh when I injure someone. It makes it so much more delicious.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by markwojo View Post
                          No idea what was captured by the camera, but at the game...Reilly's brother (#5) was going nutso as the penalties were being sorted out at the scorers table (he had the look of maybe going coo coo for coco puffs and snapping enough to try to climb the glass to get into the box...certainly an understandable reaction if you feel someone ran your brother). There was definitely back and forth between one of the two Badgers in the box and the victim's brother.
                          That's fine. Just calling out that he's CLEARLY laughing and interacting with a fan, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            If you are watching this play on the You tube video and saying from it, you determine that McGuire was malicious. (Malicious. Definition: Intending or intended to do harm.) then you need to watch the whole play at speed on btn2go, IMO. From when Reilly swings the puck to his left, (youtube :09) until contact (youtube :11) it is less than 0.5 seconds in real time. There is no way Mcguire decides to target Reilly's knee, and then executes a perfect hit on a moving target in less than half a second at speed. McGuire said in his interview "I didn't get out of the way in time"". Which means specifically to me that in his mind he wanted to get out of the way, but he didn't, in time.

Gleaning intent from 0.5 seconds of video is a silly concept, IMO.
                            Shah right.

Comment

Working...
                            X