Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Hea also understands that uhn travels (along with umo) and having them okay early would hurt the gate and the traveling fans ability to make game time.
    If Mookie looks at teams like pc & mc they bring nothing.
    Bc-nu game means everyone is already in town.
    UVM folks unless already local will probably make a weekend of it and be here ready to go regardless.
    Umlolol is not IN town but somewhat close and can do early.
    Then a marque matchup of by-bc will always go late without saying.
    Fair, I can agree with that analysis. Either that or BU is always the late game? I didn't check the history on all the semi's since 2008.
    "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

    Comment


    • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

      Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      very happy for you guys, nice job. Good luck in the Gahden on Friday
      Congrats. Unfortunately for me, it's a lousy matchup, given it is my two "favorite" HEA schools. Obviously I am partial to my Terriers, but just wish we weren't playing UNH in the 1st round, because we really need this game to solidify our PWR (and you're all saying, "Are you on drugs?"). I know you need it more, and if you beat us I'll be rooting for you guys the rest of the way (unless you play us again).

      Comment


      • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

        Originally posted by JB View Post
        Fair, I can agree with that analysis. Either that or BU is always the late game? I didn't check the history on all the semi's since 2008.
        I'm with you JB. I thought for sure we would have the early game because the top seed usually, at least I thought so, gets to pick which game they want.

        Originally posted by chickod View Post
        No.
        Nothing against BU mind you. I just like to see my team win no matter who we play Anyway, those "dirty hippies" are a fun group
        GO BLUE/GO UNH

        COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

        Comment


        • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

          Congratulations to the Wildcats and their fans! Well played series. Your team was exciting to watch and I wish you all the best next weekend.

          Comment


          • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

            Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
            “At the beginning of the period, Tyler Kelleher came up to me and said ‘This isn’t my last game playing with you,’ ” said Camper, one of the team’s five seniors. “ ‘We’re going to keep playing.’ ” (from Concord Monitor).
            Gotta love Kelleher on the ice and in the room!
            GO BLUE/GO UNH

            COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

            Comment


            • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

              Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              I'm with you JB. I thought for sure we would have the early game because the top seed usually, at least I thought so, gets to pick which game they want.
              Not any more...$$$ talks. TV decides. Period.

              Comment


              • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

                New game here. Let's play Guess Which Thread this comes from:

                Unfortunately the recruiting "misses" right now extend beyond the long-discussed holes in the senior and junior classes. There are some sophomores on this team who were touted as potential stars who have turned out to be just good players. There's nothing wrong with any of them and they're all giving an honest effort night in and night out...

                and

                It's what we've been saying for a couple of years now, you can't completely whiff on 2 classes of F... and expect to do the type of damage this program has come to expect. But you nailed it, the hallmark of this program has been upperclassmen who had minor roles when they started here taking strides as JR & SR, the names are too long to list and it just hasn't happened.

                Bonus question, which thread would you pick without the context from the past 4 weeks?
                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                  Congratulations to the Wildcats and their fans! Well played series. Your team was exciting to watch and I wish you all the best next weekend.
                  Not only did the kitties knock out PC -again - but now you force us to root for BU and live in a world where area clown is right. Ugh.



                  "I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

                  2008 POTY

                  Comment


                  • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

                    Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Not only did the kitties knock out PC -again - but now you force us to root for BU and live in a world where area clown is right. Ugh.


                    Hey you guys would still make it if Lowell wins the tourney regardless of the other game.
                    I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

                    Comment


                    • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

                      Originally posted by Darius View Post
                      New game here. Let's play Guess Which Thread this comes from:

                      Unfortunately the recruiting "misses" right now extend beyond the long-discussed holes in the senior and junior classes. There are some sophomores on this team who were touted as potential stars who have turned out to be just good players. There's nothing wrong with any of them and they're all giving an honest effort night in and night out...

                      and

                      It's what we've been saying for a couple of years now, you can't completely whiff on 2 classes of F... and expect to do the type of damage this program has come to expect. But you nailed it, the hallmark of this program has been upperclassmen who had minor roles when they started here taking strides as JR & SR, the names are too long to list and it just hasn't happened.

                      Bonus question, which thread would you pick without the context from the past 4 weeks?
                      Sounds like one of ours, so I'll guess it's from a BU thread instead.
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

                      Comment


                      • Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

                        Originally posted by chickod View Post
                        Not any more...$$$ talks. TV decides. Period.
                        Ya. What else is new?
                        GO BLUE/GO UNH

                        COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X