X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats Official Wait til Next Year...14/15 thread

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    A UNH sports reporter is hinting on Twitter there will be a "big surprise" in the line up tonight...what does THAT mean!?! 😳
    Wild E. Cat is playing center
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by Patman View Post
      Wild E. Cat is playing center
      Hahaha good one! On another note am watching the UVM v BC gane and NU's Jim Madigan was asked what he thought of UVM's goal getting called back due to GK interference and he says "I'm not sure I'm the one who should answer that"....adding " the officials made the right call". Atta boy Jim! 😉

Ps I prefer Gnarlz if we're going down that road. Uh oh heart palpitations starting must almost be game time...😝
      Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-15-2015, 06:05 PM.
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Felger View Post
        Chuck undoubtedly thrilled with the goings on at Tsongas so far...
        Yup. Lowell dusts off NICC 6-4 ... but the interlopers take SOG honors as their HEA parting gifts. See ya.

One down, two to go on my Hockey East tourney trifecta for the evening ...
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Ps I prefer Gnarlz if we're going down that road.
          We should have an offseason discussion ... Wild E. Cat vs. Gnarlz. I'm sure it will get pretty heated.

FWIW I've always associated Gnarlz as one of the many ridiculously needless, pointless interventions by the self-appointed marketing pseudo-genius that is BS35+1. I guess one mascot wasn't enough, we needed a matching set.

UNH-Providence scoreless so far in the first ... this is a recording ...

Comment

What, only three SOG in the first?

UVM up 1-0 for real now .

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              What, only three SOG in the first?

UVM up 1-0 for real now.
              Just when Coach Umile needs you to go in there and pump the guys up about their lack of SOG's ... here you are, in a glorified MDC rink in Watertown, watching some souped up Mites or Pee Wee game. Priorities, Snively65, priorities ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                We should have an offseason discussion ... Wild E. Cat vs. Gnarlz. I'm sure it will get pretty heated.

FWIW I've always associated Gnarlz as one of the many ridiculously needless, pointless interventions by the self-appointed marketing pseudo-genius that is BS35+1. I guess one mascot wasn't enough, we needed a matching set.

UNH-Providence scoreless so far in the first ... this is a recording ...
                When my kids were at the U they told me that Wild E. Cat was for kids while Gnarlz was for the students. I dunno beats that weird Friar mascot just sayin'.... 😉
                11 mins to go UVM leading 1 zip still...DT holding his own did anyone see him skate out to get a puck in the corner then fan it? Gulp! Still he's keeping the 'Cats in it. Need more offensive pressure ....onto the second.
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

When my kids were at the U they told me that Wild E. Cat was for kids while Gnarlz was for the students.
                  Think about that for a second.

Then hold that thought until the offseason (which could be later on tonight, or next weekend, or ... )

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                    Think about that for a second.

Then hold that thought until the offseason (which could be later on tonight, or next weekend, or ... )
                    Orrrrrrr what, Chuck??? :-)

I'm on the record as anti-Gnarlz.

I also think the Friar mascot probably is the creepiest mascot ever. Nightmare-inducing.

Following along here in ATL. 1-0 last I saw. Who scored??
                    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Here we go Wildcats here we go! Clap clap!!! Gooo 'Cats it's all coming down to the next 20 minutes. I need oxygen 😉
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                        Orrrrrrr what, Chuck??? :-)

I also think the Friar mascot probably is the creepiest mascot ever. Nightmare-inducing.

Downing!!! Fun fact learned on Twitter in the 6 goals UNH has scored on PC he has 5 of them!! Gooo 'Cats!!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post

Nice to see some high quality mascot discussion on here tonight (I think we agree across the board 'dc).

Two down, one to go on my Hockey East tourney trifecta tonight.

Lowell and UVM through to the semis, but NICC and BC take (huge) SOG honors.

The most important one still has 20 minutes to go, but who'd a even thunk it 30 days ago ...

Comment

Fans at the game, we can hear you on the web feed, be loud and proud!
                            im a bit surprised that on the 3rd night, the PC radio guy still can't get Foegle and Furguele right!

Comment

Gnarlz is redundant, scares small children. A physical player, but Wild E. plays with more finesse.

The UMass mascot is pretty creepy.
                              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                                Fans at the game, we can hear you on the web feed, be loud and proud!
                                im a bit surprised that on the 3rd night, the PC radio guy still can't get Foegle and Furguele right!
                                he had been bad with first names all night

Comment

Working...
                                X