X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Season Thread II: The Resurgence

Originally posted by SomeGuy View Post
    I honestly have no idea how ERod didn't make the list; However, I hope he uses it to his advantage. Play with a chip on his shoulder, prove the voters wrong. I also don't think it is a one way street and Eichel has benefited from playing with Evan. How many goals has Rodrigues helped setup for everyone else on the team? There are many nights where Evan looks like the best player on the ice. Is Jack better, of course, but it shouldn't take away from the success of others. If you use the logic that Eichel is the only reason why BU / other players are doing so well, then shouldn't Danny should have 60+ points? in each of the last two years O'Regan has generated more offensive then Rodrigues so why not this year, why are Evan's numbers up so much? Could it be that he is working his *** off, getting to the gym and extra on ice practice, that maybe he has developed into a top player in the NCAA? I watch BU play and on the PP even goes through ERod. The rushes the puck up the ice and once BU gets control in the offensive zone they pass it to Evan so he to set up the play.

But what do I know? I'm just a guy hiding behind a keyboard.
    Not to mention he didn't move onto Jack's line permanently until the second week of January.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Vermont-UMLoL is a game best watched at Sullivan's Tap.
      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
        Vermont-UMLoL is a game best watched at Sullivan's Tap.
        QFT
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Just curious if hockey east has named their referee of the year yet ?
          Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

How does Evan Rodrigues get left off HE First Team? Is there a quota per team or something? That's even more outrageous than being left off the Hobey Top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              How does Evan Rodrigues get left off HE First Team? Is there a quota per team or something? That's even more outrageous than being left off the Hobey Top 10.
              Roy had 26 pts in conference play, Rodrigues had 41. #dumbfounded

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
                I have written this before, but the two most boring opponents to watch are Lowell and Vermont. B-O-R-I-N-G!
                That doesn't mean they aren't effective, just boring.

Lowell has been better than good since Bazin got there. He has done a great job, and they have exceeded expectations again this year.
                Vermont just has not been interesting to watch since Sneddon has been the Catamounts coach. They can shut opponents down, like they did against BC, when they are good. But they just aren't that fun to watch, ever.
                Notre Dame is falling into that category, too.

One thing we can say with great certainty is that Friday's first semifinal will not be a shootout. And hopefully will end in regulation.
                You play with the talent you have. Gone are the days when UVM could recruit from Quebec. They got some great players out of there but sadly those days are over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Absolute joke he was the second best forward in HE and at times #1 on BU

Comment

Eichel is third player to win P-O-Y and R-O-Y as a freshman. The others were Paul Kariya and Brian Leetch.
                    http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-h...031915aab.html
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                      Eichel is third player to win P-O-Y and R-O-Y as a freshman. The others were Paul Kariya and Brian Leetch.
                      http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-h...031915aab.html
                      Pretty good company there.

Comment

If "board" is watching, it looks like we will be forced to create a playoff thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X