• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2014-2015 Part II: Dedicated to Rich Curadi

Happy Pi.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I should be here. My niece and her fiance have tickets to the Islanders this evening, so I am not the only one who wants to get back. (It's going to be a mixed marriage. She is a Rangers/Yankees/Gaints fan and he is an ISlanders/Mets/Jets fan. )
      Obviously i do not know them at all. I like her 1/3 as she shows some very good taste and have no feelings about him.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

It sounded like Hayton and kasdorf were both terrific last night and that SLU overcame a slow start and held on until they could get a bounce. Another frustrating offensive performance for RPI. They finally are doing a great job on the PK, but the PP continues to misfire. The same kind of performance tonight should get them a win. LGR!

Comment

OK seriously, RPI. We get it. You want money. Take it from Dr. Shirley Ann "Harold Hill" Jackson. She has enough of it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            OK seriously, RPI. We get it. You want money. Take it from Dr. Shirley Ann "Harold Hill" Jackson. She has enough of it.
            I have received 8 messages since yesterday.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
              It sounded like Hayton and kasdorf were both terrific last night and that SLU overcame a slow start and held on until they could get a bounce. Another frustrating offensive performance for RPI. They finally are doing a great job on the PK, but the PP continues to misfire. The same kind of performance tonight should get them a win. LGR!
              Not sure last night was a good example of how we handle the PK or how we do on the PP. We only had 2 power play chances and the last one was late in the game and I am fairly sure SA warned them to be extra defensive minded to avoid a short handed chance against late in the game. As far as the penalty kill-SLU had 3 chances and i agree totally with you that we did handle them better. Normally SLU destroys us on the PP and creates numerous great chances as they move the puck and their bodies around with the extra man. Special teams were a non entity for the game. Our frustration is simply not being able to get that early goal or two after exerting so much pressure in their end. Totally different game if we had converted early and we did not. Sad to say, that has happened often this year. But overall, hearing everything about this second hand, we played about as well as we have all season against a very good team and just had a bounce go the wrong way with less than a minute left in regulation. If we had gotten the game into OT, you never know what would have happened but any other result than a last minute loss could not have been worse.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                If we had gotten the game into OT, you never know what would have happened but any other result than a last minute loss could not have been worse.
                What about giving up 2 extra attacker goals and then losing in triple OT?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  What about giving up 2 extra attacker goals and then losing in triple OT?
                  Add being caught with too many men on the ice in the final minute. BTW, one of the local TV stations announced that #26 won it.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                    Add being caught with too many men on the ice in the final minute. BTW, one of the local TV stations announced that #26 won it.
                    Dewey's President?

Not surprised they would. The league probably sent the result to the news outlets at 58:00.

Comment

Awful season period
                      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Since this is the end of the regular season thread, I would like to say goodbye to the seniors and especially the Curadi family.
                        It was great to get to know them and I wish them all the best in the future.
                        Luke was easily the most improved player over the four years he played here.
                        Thanks again to all the seniors.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

Working...
                        X