Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western @ St. Cloud… Or have the games been called off due to apathy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western @ St. Cloud… Or have the games been called off due to apathy?

Western comes up with their biggest weekend of the year and is riding high on a 5 game unbeaten streak (5 game winning streak if you count a shootout, which I don't), SCSU coming off getting swept in Denver.

And holy hell do I hate my team's fan base.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: Western @ St. Cloud… Or have the games been called off due to apathy?

W. Mich sweeps!
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
      W. Mich sweeps!
      They probably will...they played UMD really well and I was impressed with their game. they're going to be a really tough out in the NCHC playoffs. I hope UMD doesn't play them. WMU is going to clog up the neutral zone, block a ton of shots and out physical any team they play.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Let's see how many other fan bases we can get to post in here before someone from WMU or an SCSU fan other than the original poster responds.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Let's. Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
            Let's. Oops.
            D'AGH!!!!!

Ok new game… how many fan bases can we get in before WMU has a fan post in here. (No going out and creating a fake WMU profile, must have 100+ posts to count)

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              Let's see how many other fan bases we can get to post in here before someone from WMU or an SCSU fan other than the original poster responds.
              I'll play - Kato's in

Comment

You hate SCSU fans so why do you want them to post in here?
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

we are all at

wmu.ncaabbs.com

Some schools have division 1 football and basketball and we like to talk sports all in one place so you're not going to get many WMU fans on this board.
                  Last edited by ubish; 01-20-2015, 10:01 AM.

Comment

UND is present and accounted for sir!
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      You hate SCSU fans so why do you want them to post in here?
                      Reread the post you quoted; actually, I was hoping that we'd get more fan bases in here before another SCSU fan, so I wasn't asking SCSU fans to chime in. Then Pump It Up kinda ruined it, but meh, PIU has always seemed fine.

Comment

Reread the post you quoted; actually, I was hoping that we'd get more fan bases in here before another SCSU fan, so I wasn't asking SCSU fans to chime in. Then Pump It Up kinda ruined it, but meh, PIU has always seemed fine.
                        I know how to read. You implied that a SCSU fan or WMU fan should have posted before a UND or UMD fan by saying "before someone from WMU or an SCSU fan other than the original poster responds."

But it is important that you tell people that you hate your team's fanbase, that way they know you aren't like all those other SCSU fans. Maybe you should put that in your signature, as a sort of disclaimer.

Interestingly, the other person on this board that claims to hate/be embarrassed by SCSU fans publicly made an *** of themself worse than any other SCSU supporter I can remember. *okay had to edit this to mention that mikecgrimes actually was worse
                        Last edited by Tipsy McStagger; 01-21-2015, 12:08 PM. Reason: grimes
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I didn't realize St. Cloud Superman was a SCSU fan. Who knew? Also since when are you not allowed to hate your own fanbase when it contains a copious number of buffoons, nitwits, numbskulls, knuckledraggers and slack-jawed yokels?
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            I didn't realize St. Cloud Superman was a SCSU fan. Who knew? Also since when are you not allowed to hate your own fanbase when it contains a copious number of buffoons, nitwits, numbskulls, knuckledraggers and slack-jawed yokels?
                            You are allowed to, but I don't understand the need to announce it and I sure don't think it is something to be proud of. It's like he is begging someone to ask him why.

Every fanbase has people with stupid opinions. No fanbase has a monopoly.

Comment

12 regular season games left and I don't see another loss on the schedule for the Huskies. SCSU sweep.

Comment

Working...
                              X