Jerad Stewart is a great hockey player.

Leave a comment:

• observer85
    replied
    Re: jerad Stewart

Originally posted by grantfan View Post
    How about observer85?

Just throwing it out there.
    In the future I will try to write slower so it will be easier to understand. In fact - that will be my New Year's resolution...

Leave a comment:

• FueledByRamen
    replied

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    There have been many that have been far worse. VermontDAD shows rookie potential, but he'll need more than 5 hours of posts to even break the top 50 list. Any newbie post come March can mop the floor with his.
    Frenchy speaks truth. Lots of truth.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
    VermontDAD may take the cake in my opinion as the biggest idiot this board has ever seen. Maybe he and Hockydad are the same people. VD should probably take that fan who posts about Ben Blood in every thread and go to Thunder Island with Jay Furgerson..or whatever that guy's name is that talks about missing link urine and such.
    There have been many that have been far worse. VermontDAD shows rookie potential, but he'll need more than 5 hours of posts to even break the top 50 list. Any newbie post come March can mop the floor with his.

Leave a comment:

• grantfan
    replied

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
    VermontDAD may take the cake in my opinion as the biggest idiot this board has ever seen.
    How about observer85?

Just throwing it out there.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie
    replied

I'm going to miss VermontDAD.

His thought provoking subject matter.

The brilliant logic he used while offering concise, yet passionate arguments in support of his hypotheses.

Sigh.
    Last edited by Freddie; 12-26-2009, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Goon
    replied

Originally posted by VermontDAD View Post
    guys, I'm getting off this board, I had no idea you guys drank all the haterade.... boooooooooooooowhooooooooooooop
    Is that a word?

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    He's VermontDad not SalzburgDad
    Vanek was born in Baden bei Wien. His father is Czech and his mother is Slovakian, which explains why he is so much better than most Austrians.

While he did live in Salzburg for a while, every Minnesota release said Graz, where he also lived because his father played hockey there.

My point? Yeah, I have seem to have forgotten what it was.

Leave a comment:

• umassfan49
    replied

VermontDAD may take the cake in my opinion as the biggest idiot this board has ever seen. Maybe he and Hockydad are the same people. VD should probably take that fan who posts about Ben Blood in every thread and go to Thunder Island with Jay Furgerson..or whatever that guy's name is that talks about missing link urine and such.

Leave a comment:

• kdilks
    replied

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post

And I even saw Mankato play last year (I'm guessing that's the team he plays for based on an earlier post)
    I take it you're not one of the select few fans awesome enough to follow Michigan and Minnesota State?

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

guys, I'm getting off this board, I had no idea you guys drank all the haterade.... boooooooooooooowhooooooooooooop
    RIP VermontDAD
    10:26 AM - 2:48 PM

Leave a comment:

• owslachief
    replied

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
    never heard of him
    I'd never even stoop to using a rarely-dressed player in a universally despised holiday tournament pun-driven thread title.

oh snap

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    replied

Don't leave I think you have some really good insight and should stay and post more.

Leave a comment:

• wolverineTrumpet
    replied

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
    never heard of him

And I even saw Mankato play last year (I'm guessing that's the team he plays for based on an earlier post)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X