X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ MTU: We have a Finn that's more Finn than your Finns

Originally posted by Biddco View Post

Go #Bulldoges!
    The Biddco better sleep on the couch tonight.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
      UMD looked a little gassed early in the third, but also picked it up in the late portion of the game.

Hope Brent had his Toni's pasty by now and Tech wins tonight.

Go Tech
      Nope. Suomi's. And helped smuggle Flagguy into town. At 3am last night he decided to make the drive up.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
        tPlante26 approves of tMel not pulling tPhillips......for some reason.
        reason being, Tech has not given up 4 goals this year, why start now?
        Tech has not been as good at playing ice hockey for quite some time since the dominant start and seem to have lost their confidence. Turn it around starting tonight please thx.
        Word out of the paint store is that since the Husky statue was erected on campus in the fall, superstitious students have been fondling its left nut as a good luck token and have changed that part of its true-to-life anatomy to an odd brassy color by the application of many fervent mittened rubs. It's not clear that its working.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Live chat at www.techhockeyguide.com
          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Wow. Hell of a game winner there...
            MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

great ending to the game! assuming the MeanEgirl / Biddco marriage continues. splits do wonders.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Tech did not look good after the first. Refs did not help in the 2nd. Got a nice break in the 3rd for the GW. Had tons o fun. Love the fanbase.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

It was a great weekend in Houghton and it was fun to see UMD play in that building. For obvious reasons Biddy'll miss it. But on the bright side Mel Pearson mentioned that Sandelin are working on another home and home series after next season. He didn't quite say it was a verbal agreement to play for sure, but a verbal agreement to look into scheduling. Hopefully that works out.

It was tough to lose with that little time like that on a pass and a player that shouldn't have been open like that... Sucks but it was nice to see them make a game of it. It was a gut punch of a loss but hey that's hockey.
                  Last edited by Biddco; 12-14-2014, 08:18 PM.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

tBrenthoven's personal highlights of tweekend:

1. Coughing in the wind.
                    2. Getting a message from Flag Guy at 8am on Sat morn: "I'm charging you with a mission. It has to be a secret." (He was in Ashland on his way to Houghton at that time)
                    3. Getting others to order Old Fashioneds at the Library. You're welcome. ( :censored: they were excellent).
                    4. One other random student yelling (after an Armadillo insult to Biddco): "WHAT HE SAID!"
                    5. Getting a pic with Blizzard
                    6. Continuing my tradition with Dancing Girl (who showed up with Flag Guy) of crashing the student section during the 2nd period. I will not crash w/o her.
                    7. Suomi everything, but especially the Cinnamon Nisu French Toast.
                    8. Seeing DX's reaction to me ordering that: "Wait! That's a THING?!?!?!?! *drool*"
                    9. After telling one of the older Ambo bartenders why were are there, and a brief history of why we do it...the look on his face of WTeFF.
                    10. Getting complimented on the Funnel Chant by the student section on Saturday. That was awesome.
                    11. Having fun convos with one of the older bartenders at the DT, sometimes hearing them in German. She was a blast.
                    12. Hearing Mel Pearson throw Sandelin under the bus for not having this series next year (although they are working on years after that).
                    13. Hearing about a new addition to our group. Congrats to that person and his wife!
                    14. Taking over the jukebox on Thursday night at the DT with quite the random mix of music.
                    15. Listening to hockey/etc stories from Scotty.
                    16. Besides seeing people I don't get to see very often, getting to see my god-daughter.
                    17. The Misfits doing the "Gopher rejects" chant on Saturday night. So awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      tBrenthoven's personal highlights of tweekend:

1. Coughing in the wind.
                      2. Getting a message from Flag Guy at 8am on Sat morn: "I'm charging you with a mission. It has to be a secret." (He was in Ashland on his way to Houghton at that time)
                      3. Getting others to order Old Fashioneds at the Library. You're welcome. ( :censored: they were excellent).
                      4. One other random student yelling (after an Armadillo insult to Biddco): "WHAT HE SAID!"
                      5. Getting a pic with Blizzard
                      6. Continuing my tradition with Dancing Girl (who showed up with Flag Guy) of crashing the student section during the 2nd period. I will not crash w/o her.
                      7. Suomi everything, but especially the Cinnamon Nisu French Toast.
                      8. Seeing DX's reaction to me ordering that: "Wait! That's a THING?!?!?!?! *drool*"
                      9. After telling one of the older Ambo bartenders why were are there, and a brief history of why we do it...the look on his face of WTeFF.
                      10. Getting complimented on the Funnel Chant by the student section on Saturday. That was awesome.
                      11. Having fun convos with one of the older bartenders at the DT, sometimes hearing them in German. She was a blast.
                      12. Hearing Mel Pearson throw Sandelin under the bus for not having this series next year (although they are working on years after that).
                      13. Hearing about a new addition to our group. Congrats to that person and his wife!
                      14. Taking over the jukebox on Thursday night at the DT with quite the random mix of music.
                      15. Listening to hockey/etc stories from Scotty.
                      16. Besides seeing people I don't get to see very often, getting to see my god-daughter.
                      17. The Misfits doing the "Gopher rejects" chant on Saturday night. So awesome.
                      big sigh. so wish I had been there. I would have loved the Gopher rejects chant. glad you all had a good time and got home safely.
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                      X