Leave a comment:

• tnlong
    replied
    Re: Save Uah Hockey!

http://www.al.com/huntsvilletimes/pageone/wednesday.pdf

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2011/12/...ted_for_u.html

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2011/12/...ackground.html

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...nt_was_key.php
    Last edited by tnlong; 12-08-2011, 11:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by Rms123 View Post
    Yep. And as I said back then that I had good info from good sources that would change things. I wasn't on weed or crack or anything. I knew stuff (pretty good connections in PA :-) ). I knew PSU was going (they knew it for awhile), and I knew when that happened Wisconsin was gone (BG10). Just a little bored today and looking back just felt like pointing out to those rude jackarses, that they never know what and who the person they are talking to on here knows!
    Wow, you won a dick-swinging contest on the Internet. I'm sure your mother is so proud.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Witty?!?!?! Not really. I posted today just playing around, and even laughed at a post by another member on here. I was just joking around. I don’t really care what those other people had to say about me; I know who I know, and what I know. You had to open your mouth, and start this. I can see that with over 15,000 posts, refraining from commenting isn't an easy thing for you! You’re right about the cussing though…not necessary.
    Oh, you brought up my post count? yeah, really smooth right there. That ranks right below bringing up a certain German Dictator and his buddies in ways to lose an internet argument.

And furthermore, you're the one who dragged up several 2 year old posts to brag about how "U WAZ RITE!!!11!!! and beat your chest about it in a thread that's really about the team that's been the most screwed out there because they lack a conference, mainly because they was not accepted into a league that was clearly the most logical fit for them at the time, and would have made the scheduling more balanced than what it has been. Really big of you to do that....

Leave a comment:

• soccermaniac919
    replied
    Get help dude

I wasn't on weed or crack or anything. I knew stuff ...
    Dude ... anyone who would dig up crap from two years ago to prove themselves correct may not be on crack, but you sir, have a serious personality disorder! Get help.

Leave a comment:

• Rms123
    replied

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    My problems mostly stem from not being independently wealthy. I'm working on that, but at least right now I can at least come up with witty responses that don't involve cussing and nasty insults.

So you called the BTHC coming to pass, big freaking deal!!

Witty?!?!?! Not really. I posted today just playing around, and even laughed at a post by another member on here. I was just joking around. I don’t really care what those other people had to say about me; I know who I know, and what I know. You had to open your mouth, and start this. I can see that with over 15,000 posts, refraining from commenting isn't an easy thing for you! You’re right about the cussing though…not necessary.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

I didn't get lucky with anything jacktard, I had good info. *** is your problem *****face?
    My problems mostly stem from not being independently wealthy. I'm working on that, but at least right now I can at least come up with witty responses that don't involve cussing and nasty insults.

So you called the BTHC coming to pass, big freaking deal!!

Leave a comment:

• Rms123
    replied

Big whoopitdo!!!! You want a cookie??

ya got lucky and had a good hunch on what was going to happen.
    Next you'll be telling me that Boston is going to trade Joe Thornton.
    I didn't get lucky with anything jacktard, I had good info. *** is your problem *****face?

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Yep. And as I said back then that I had good info from good sources that would change things. I wasn't on weed or crack or anything. I knew stuff (pretty good connections in PA :-) ). I knew PSU was going (they knew it for awhile), and I knew when that happened Wisconsin was gone (BG10). Just a little bored today and looking back just felt like pointing out to those rude jackarses, that they never know what and who the person they are talking to on here knows!
    Big whoopitdo!!!! You want a cookie??

ya got lucky and had a good hunch on what was going to happen.
    Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Did Wisconsin leave? I heard that somewhere.
    Next you'll be telling me that Boston is going to trade Joe Thornton.

Leave a comment:

• Rms123
    replied

Originally posted by santropez View Post
    did wisconsin leave? I heard that somewhere.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Did Wisconsin leave? I heard that somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Rms123
    replied

Ummmm.... ya do realize that most of the post ya just quoted there are over 2 years old, written before it was announced at Happy Valley that they're offically starting up a program there and thus, knocking over some domino's. New information has come to light here dude to change how relevant those posts are now.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied

Still think zero chance for Wisconsin to leave the WCHA?
    Ummmm.... ya do realize that most of the post ya just quoted there are over 2 years old, written before it was announced at Happy Valley that they're offically starting up a program there and thus, knocking over some domino's. New information has come to light here dude to change how relevant those posts are now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X