Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Save Uah Hockey!

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    Convince the AHA to split into two leagues (one for minimal costs, the other for more competitiveness), and you might get somewhere.
    We tried that three years ago.

They said no.
    UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
    2006 Time Person of the Year
    Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
    It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

This post is a real strrrrretttttch, but I thought huntsville's biscuit news might be interesting.

http://www.earlyworks.com/events-a-n...-new-clubhouse

Comment

Just slap a pair of skates on him, and your new mascot is ready to go

*****http://www.logoshak.com/~asgsport/images/Montgomery_Biscuits_2.gif******

And for those of you that are not aware, that is the mascot for the Montgomery Buiscuits of the Southern League (baseball)
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Sea Biscuit is my favorite true-life underdog horse tale . Maybe Charger Blue should be rechristened Blue Biscuit.

Comment

http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/?p=353

CHN loves y'all. They really, really love y'all.

GFM
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

How cool is our coach? This cool:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gunsotsu/3952333290/
              -Will... Photographer, professional baby wrangler.
              web- saveuahhockey.com facebook- Save UAH Hockey twitter- @saveuahhockey

Comment

Originally posted by wnickelson View Post

DC is rocking that shirt.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Okay, so who is definitely coming up for our home opener in South Bend? I ask this because if you fly into Chicago and plan on taking the South Shore...don't. It's not running that weekend so they can update their 80 year old wiring.

I have given a few of you suggestions for where to eat, what to do, etc., but feel free to ask again, or for the first time, or for directions. Or whatever.

13 days.
                  "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

He's got it tucked in? Come on now Coach, that's not how the kids do things.

Unless he's just taking everyone to the gun show by wearing it that way....
                    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                      He's got it tucked in? Come on now Coach, that's not how the kids do things.

Unless he's just taking everyone to the gun show by wearing it that way....
                      He had in underneath his work polo, which he stripped off prior to the rally.
                      -Will... Photographer, professional baby wrangler.
                      web- saveuahhockey.com facebook- Save UAH Hockey twitter- @saveuahhockey

Comment

He had in underneath his work polo, which he stripped off prior to the rally.
                        So it WAS the gun show.
                        R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                          Okay, so who is definitely coming up for our home opener in South Bend? I ask this because if you fly into Chicago and plan on taking the South Shore...don't. It's not running that weekend so they can update their 80 year old wiring.

I have given a few of you suggestions for where to eat, what to do, etc., but feel free to ask again, or for the first time, or for directions. Or whatever.

13 days.
                          We've got a contingent coming. ND was kind enough to reserve us 100 tickets. I'm hoping we sell all of them.

What's it gonna take to get a campus tour on Saturday during the day?

GFM
                          Geof F. Morris
                          UAH BSE MAE 2002
                          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                            We've got a contingent coming. ND was kind enough to reserve us 100 tickets. I'm hoping we sell all of them.

GFM
                            A Mountain Dew. However, ND is a Coke campus, so you better bring a can of your own for me! E-mail me and we'll set up an informal walk.
                            "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post

GFM
                              I took a campus tour this past July, and man, what a beaut you folks have there. Obviously, the first thing most people think of when ND is mentioned is football, but I think from now on, I'll think of trees. As an aside, is ND an official arboretum? I'm not sure what it takes to be one (species of trees or quantity), but Vanderbilt's campus is a national arboretum (I know because my sister went there, and that's the only campus that I can recall with the same/comperable amount of trees)...
                              Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                              B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                              CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                              ECAC:
                              HEA: UMass
                              NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                              Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                                A Mountain Dew. However, ND is a Coke campus, so you better bring a can of your own for me! E-mail me and we'll set up an informal walk.
                                I will email you ... but maybe I should make that a Sun Drop and bring the true beauty of North Alabama to ya.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X