Save Uah Hockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Save Uah Hockey!

I am still waiting for the CCHA to do the right thing and pick up UAH, not sure why that hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      I see your images, and raise you one:

*****http://sites.google.com/site/awstephens/college_hockey_alabama.jpg******
      Hahahaha, nice!

GFM
      Geof F. Morris
      UAH BSE MAE 2002
      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
        Why do you feel the need to post in this thread. No need for this crap. If you want to talk about saving UAH hockey fine, but we don't want to hear about your CCHA elitist stuff.
        Sorry, I'll let you continue to libel the CCHA then for "not picking up UAH."

I hope they find a league home, without a delay. The CCHA (from who I've talked to) isn't going to help. They have to take care of the in-house problems first, seeing as how some CCHA teams are still using athletic budgets from when John Engler was governor.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

l hope UAH gets into a conference. We almost lost our team entirely so I know how you guys must be feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Sorry, I'll let you continue to libel the CCHA then for "not picking up UAH."

I hope they find a league home, without a delay. The CCHA (from who I've talked to) isn't going to help. They have to take care of the in-house problems first, seeing as how some CCHA teams are still using athletic budgets from when John Engler was governor.
            I don't care if the CCHA is going to help or not. They should do the right thing and help, but they aren't so its a moot point. I just don't want to see you posting here. Because you aren't here to talk about the topic.
            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
              We are working up an opportunity to purchase one of UAH's road blues. Please contact us if you're interested. I know that USCHO'ers like jerseys, and many of you have wanted to help out. This would be a very tangible way to help and get something for your contribution.

GFM
              Can I get a Lance West version?

Comment

Originally posted by frmbostn View Post
                Can I get a Lance West version?
                Sure!

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Sure!

GFM
                  So when is this happening and how much? I want a Desmet
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I'll take a Talbot one
                    "Great moments are born from great opportunities." -- Herb Brooks

Ohio State Women's Club Hockey

Comment

These won't be game-worns. It'll be until after the season is over for us to get it pulled together.

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

These won't be game-worns. It'll be until after the season is over for us to get it pulled together.

GFM
                        Yeah I got that...just authentic through the team...
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

That way we can sell 30 Talbot 33's.

GFM
                          Geof F. Morris
                          UAH BSE MAE 2002
                          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Who hates Huntsville? The CCHA hates Huntsville! (I'm indifferent)
                            SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                            UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                            Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                            Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                            UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                            UMD Men: 2011

Comment

I do honestly hope you guys find a home and stay alive as a program.
                              SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                              UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                              Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                              Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                              UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                              UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                                I do honestly hope you guys find a home and stay alive as a program.
                                The latter isn't in doubt. We figure we're independent for at least the next two years.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X