Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Save Uah Hockey!

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    How does the schedule look for January and February (and March too) when everyone else will be playing mainly league games?
    When you think about it: you'll have at least one CCHA team available on most weekends.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      When you think about it: you'll have at least one CCHA team available on most weekends.
      MN was available most weekends this season based on how they often didn't show up for their own games.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        Depends on the schedule. The CCHA could go back to the 1997 through 1999 schedule, just before UNO joined.

I tip my cap to the Chargers for making it to the dance.

I still don't see the CCHA needing the extra burden though, sorry.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          How does the schedule look for January and February (and March too) when everyone else will be playing mainly league games?
          Pretty good. As I remember it, RPI comes down sometime after the first of the year.

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

UAH threw a monkey wrench in the equation.
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
              Some of our fans are saying, "Suck it, CCHA." Not me. The CCHA is still where I want to see the Chargers end up.

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                Well, if you really want to get technical about it, Bemidji State losing on Friday night is what really threw the monkey wrench into the equation. After that, Huntsville or Niagara was going to be in.

Don't hate Huntsville, Blame Bemidji!!!!
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  Well, if you really want to get technical about it, Bemidji State losing on Friday night is what really threw the monkey wrench into the equation. After that, Huntsville or Niagara was going to be in.

Don't hate Huntsville, Blame Bemidji!!!!
                  Who hates Bemidji? #15 in the PWR hates Bemidji!

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

We're now calling it College Hockey Alabama. We get to keep the McLeod Cup. It's ours, b****es!

GFM
                    Geof F. Morris
                    UAH BSE MAE 2002
                    UAHHockey.com

Comment

We are working up an opportunity to purchase one of UAH's road blues. Please contact us if you're interested. I know that USCHO'ers like jerseys, and many of you have wanted to help out. This would be a very tangible way to help and get something for your contribution.

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Need more southern teams! UAH has been through so much this year. Now they are in the tourny. Amazing! They deserve to stay alive.

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                          We're now calling it College Hockey Alabama. We get to keep the McLeod Cup. It's ours, b****es!

GFM
                          I see your images, and raise you one:

*****http://sites.google.com/site/awstephens/college_hockey_alabama.jpg******
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Depends on the schedule. The CCHA could go back to the 1997 through 1999 schedule, just before UNO joined.

I tip my cap to the Chargers for making it to the dance.

I still don't see the CCHA needing the extra burden though, sorry.
                            Why do you feel the need to post in this thread. No need for this crap. If you want to talk about saving UAH hockey fine, but we don't want to hear about your CCHA elitist stuff.
                            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                              CCHA elitist stuff.
                              Is there any CCHA elitist stuff?

I always thought they were kind of the scrawny, ugly gimp that lives in the closet of the truly elite, WCHA...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Is there any CCHA elitist stuff?

I always thought they were kind of the scrawny, ugly gimp that lives in the closet of the truly elite, WCHA...
                                CCHA is 15-11-4 this year vs WCHA, just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X