X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Junior Team cuts

Originally posted by jnacc View Post
    Honestly thought that Ramage was the best defensive defensemen on either team last night. He deserves to be on this team. Lashoff was one of the few very physical players the U.S. had last night and really kept those small Canadian forwards looking back all the time.....he was another good pick in my opinion.
    we can agree to disagree
    ramage was average at best, lashoff not even that good
    very little ice in 3rd, zero in ot
    neither made the team better

Comment

I stand corrected, Ramage did get 1 shift in ot and just gave up a dead breakaway with under a minute to go

Comment

should not have went with underage goalie as well
        3/3 by Canada in shootout and gave up 2 goal lead in les than 5 minutes in 3rd

cannata, knapp etc are better

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
          should not have went with underage goalie as well
          3/3 by Canada in shootout and gave up 2 goal lead in les than 5 minutes in 3rd

cannata, knapp etc are better
          Should not have gone with..... now you may get back to screwing up the English language Hokydad.

BTW If you follow college hockey then let's at least pretend that you may have gone there. Dope!!!

Comment

whatever
            the stalking from the closet continues

Comment

For some reason when I started reading the posts from 5:23 central time on I started feeling much dumber?

Comment

we can agree to disagree
                ramage was average at best, lashoff not even that good
                very little ice in 3rd, zero in ot
                neither made the team better
                Just re-watched it - Ramage was taking a regular shift the entire 3rd. Took a shift with 2 minutes and change left, and another with just over a minute left.

And I thought he was one of the most responsible and solid D-men on the team last night. He had a better game than John Moore, that's for sure!

Am I right in thinking a guy like John Ramage has a ton to gain in a tourney like this and very little to lose, considering he wasn't ranked high (if at all?) in the Central Scouting rankings or whatever?
                Last edited by aktick; 01-01-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

so the IQ dropped frpm 95 to 84, still considered slightly challenged

load up on fish and get it back up in the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Ramage was awesome last night.
                    I thought he did very well too. I'm a Badger fan, but I've ripped on McDonagh's horrid WJC performance last year countless times. I call it how i see it. I scratched my head when Ramage was picked, but he's one of the steadiest guys out there.
                    Last edited by sweatpants; 01-01-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

so the IQ dropped frpm 95 to 84, still considered slightly challenged

load up on fish and get it back up in the 90's
                      A little friendly tip - always check your spelling before making a post about intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
                        Just re-watched it - Ramage was taking a regular shift the entire 3rd. Took a shift with 2 minutes and change left, and another with just over a minute left.

And I thought he was one of the most responsible and solid D-men on the team last night. He had a better game than John Moore, that's for sure!
                        had less than 2 minutes of ice in 3rd

if you watched it i hope you will be honest enough to mention the breakaway he gave up with 1 minute to go

that is not solid

dead breakaway

Comment

had less than 2 minutes of ice in 3rd

if you watched it i hope you will be honest enough to mention the breakaway he gave up with 1 minute to go

that is not solid

dead breakaway
                          Oh, I don't think I'm the one with an honesty issue.

He definitely didn't play a perfect game, but none of the USA D did.

So you timed his 3rd period ice time? He must have averaged about 10-15 seconds a shift then. You better go back and count again. It's ok, not everybody can be good at math.

Comment

the teams keep track of ice

rinknet and a few others might help your search

moore will pay more in taxes than ramage will ever make playing hockey

it is though not a moore vs ramage issue

politics is usa hockey, always will be

Comment

politics is usa hockey, always will be
                              What do you think US Hockey based its decision on to not take Moore? At first you alluded to the fact that it was because he took the CHL route but I already pointed out that this U.S. squad has more CHL representation on it than any other team in the tourney with the exception of Canada. There are 10 players on this roster with CHL ties so what kind of politics are you talking about?

Comment

zowee. I have never looked at rep until tonight....

"screw you too a**hole" jnacc was that you that left that today?
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X