This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Junior Team cuts

Pretty weak crowd for this game. I know its Latvia, but I thought Canadians packed every game in this tournament.

I'm going with 12-0 at the final whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomGoestheDynamite View Post
      I'm going with 12-0 at the final whistle.
      If Canada keeps scoring at this rate, it will be worse than that.
      Already 8-0 with 9min left in the 2nd.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

11-0 Canada at the end of the 2nd.
        Latvia is as horrible as Canada is good.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

11-0 after two. I at least got a little enjoyment out of watching Henrique unexpectedly slam himself face-first into the glass after that last goal.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            11-0 after two. I at least got a little enjoyment out of watching Henrique unexpectedly slam himself face-first into the glass after that last goal.
            That was pretty awesome. Nearly took out the ref too. Idiot.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Maybe cutting this down to an 8 team tournament isn't such a bad idea. I don't know how much development "lesser" nations get with these kind of poundings.

Of course the Czechs looked almost as bad, so maybe a 6 team tourney in the future

Comment

Already 12-0. The Canadian announcers peed themselves long ago.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

14. I guess I undershot.

Also, Borque's sister(?) is hot.

Comment

More goals scored because Latvia won't take the body.
                    Canada just skates into the zone unmolested.

15-0
                    SOG are 64-10.

EDIT: 16-0

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by BoomGoestheDynamite View Post
                      14. I guess I undershot.

Also, Borque's sister(?) is hot.
                      Eh... I'll give her a B. You can definitely find much better in most hockey crowds.
                      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Eh... I'll give her a B. You can definitely find much better in most hockey crowds.
                        In Saskatoon? I didn't expect much from the crowd shots for this tourney.

Comment

Agreed. Appears to have a nice body though.

Sweden looks pretty good in the 1st against Czechs (tape delayed). Fast and aggressive.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Russians are up 4-1 on Austria at the 1st Intermission.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              Russians are up 4-1 on Austria at the 1st Intermission.
                              I'd rather watch a live blowout than a tape-delayed blowout.

Comment

I'd rather watch a live blowout than a tape-delayed blowout.
                                I'm just happy we can watch this tourney at all on TV.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X